News Islam was 8 lbs heavier than first Volk fight

Volk usually weighs 170 - 172 in the cage even in his most recent few FW bouts, bruv, by his own words. That's as much as an average LW.

But I see the Volk stans need to keep pretending that there's some massive weight gulf between Volk and Islam just because Alex has an amazing talent for cutting an insane amount of lbs.

As far as I know, the only ones who report fight night weight are California. Anything else is conjecture. Volk fought there and weighed in, after rehydration at 166.5. So your statement is bollocks.

When fighting at 155, he very well might weigh more but not all pounds are created equal. I don’t even like Volk but you’re clearly an Islam stan if you’re willing to blindly believe they were the same size in both their fights.

I believe Islam is the better fighter. The better fighter won, twice. I also know Islam is the bigger fighter.

images

<Fedor23>

Ain't no way he put on 30 lbs that fast. Even if he had a big cut. I'm assuming those numbers are based off Javier saying he was 8 lbs heavier than last fight. Meaning people are making big assumptions on what he weighed before

He should honestly make the move up to WW. He'd do well there. That cut is gonna burn him eventually, you can count on it.

Back