Isn't Trump, the evidence that America can become Tyrannical at any moment?

Do you disagree, though?

Think of all that Trump has gotten away with, without losing any support from his base, that we previously thought was a deal breaker.

You don't think that revelation of the Trump era re just how little Americans care about policy/transparency/logical consistency go to show that our institutional guards against tyranny aren't quite as strong as we may have thought?

I really don't pay attention to politics. Honestly. I didn't vote for him. In fact, it saddens me to see America so divided by politics.

Trump is realist president since kennedy

Most realist since Courbet.

the-porte-daval-at-etretat-gustave-courbet.jpg

That show has nothing to do with his views. Jesse Ventura was a pro wrestler but he was govener . And a good one

He Is real. Obama bush Clinton all Were puppets

Jesse Ventura did not have a history of telling demonstrable falsehoods at every turn. Trump was a reality character for precisely that reason. He's the easiest to spot snake oil salesman ever. That's not real.

He hasn't seized any power

And his shitspeeching isn't inspiring or growing a powerbase. Just the previous numbnuts.

I mean just look at trumps actions then see his delusional fanbase that rationalizes everything he does.

Remember Trump's line about shooting somebody in the street and not losing any votes?

Look at all his Fake News bullshit.....Most people believe that all Mainstream news is 100% fake now.

I honestly think, Trump can come out tomorrow, say that the deep state is controlling America and we need an armed revolution....and his supporters will do it....and even military commanders will follow him....eventually he will have total control of the government with a huge portion of citizens supporting him.

So I don't understand liberals.......Trump is the biggest reason to have an AR-15.

#RevGovNow

#Revgov

Well if Trump tries to fire Mueller things will get interesting, that should cause a constitutional crisis as it did with Nixon/Saturday night massacre but I'm not so sure with the current crop of Republicans in government.

I hope it doesn't come to that though

I mean just look at trumps actions then see his delusional fanbase that rationalizes everything he does.

Remember Trump's line about shooting somebody in the street and not losing any votes?

Look at all his Fake News bullshit.....Most people believe that all Mainstream news is 100% fake now.

I honestly think, Trump can come out tomorrow, say that the deep state is controlling America and we need an armed revolution....and his supporters will do it....and even military commanders will follow him....eventually he will have total control of the government with a huge portion of citizens supporting him.

So I don't understand liberals.......Trump is the biggest reason to have an AR-15.

Trolling at about a 4/10 lvl
Other than a straight low IQ rube, don't see many falling for this shit.

STFU and register your gun after stringent background checks. And no assault rifles for civilians.

Trolling at about a 4/10 lvl
Other than a straight low IQ rube, don't see many falling for this shit.

STFU and register your gun after stringent background checks. And no assault rifles for civilians.
Really...You really feel like Trump can't take over...ur so sure?.....Damn, this is Americas down fall

It's a real threat considering all those Republican cocksuckers standing on the steps heaping praise on him and throwing away any credibility they have making up lame excuses to defend him.

lol liberals didn't vote for trump and trump is person actually trying to take peoples guns without due process.

he's a showman. he's not going to do shit.

Trump needs to convert to Islam.

That would be his ultimate troll job.

Libtards and Trumpanzees would flip out.

That show has nothing to do with his views. Jesse Ventura was a pro wrestler but he was govener . And a good one

He Is real. Obama bush Clinton all Were puppets
I really would have enjoyed watching Jesse Ventura Make a go in 2016.

Corey Robin has actually been talking about how feckless Trump is for a while now. When people were calling Trump literally Hitler he was drawing distinctions between the two, and rebutting the notion that Trump is a fascist. Whether that was a politically productive use of his time as a leftist author is a different question, but he's essentially been proven mostly right on this point.

No, Trump is not showing that the USA could become tyrranical at the drop of a hat.

No. Trump is evidence that Americans will eat up empty rhetoric and is far more divided than they were willing to admit previously. But nothing about Trump is tyrannical.

I do agree with you that he has undermined confidence in legitimate news sources... or even that there are such things (there are, btw).

I don’t think anyone is down for an armed revolution.

Quality AV, though.

Did anyone have faith in the MSM before Trump? There was a major motion picture about how fucked up news media had become back in '99.

InsiderThe-960x1440.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back