Media Israel Adesanya: “3-1 and done”

Do a 5th fight?

• Total voters
He didn't, but who cares. He's the MW champ. Let Perreria fight at his real weight class. Everybody should move on.

They can fight again, just not right now. Let Pereira fight someone else first, preferably someone who can grapple.

Dude has had enough Dana White privilege, let him earn a titleshot at whatever weight he will fight at.

FB-IMG-1681324657265.jpg
This meme really shows how sad Izzy haters really are.

Izzy is the champion, not Alex. It should really have the face of all these sherdoggers on there.

He has to publicly talk himself into believing this. He doesn’t care so much that he has to explain that he doesn’t care.

Wholly fuck, you guys still coping?

IZZY IS THE CHAMPION, ALEX IS SCARED OF GETTING KTFO!!!! AGAIN.
HE CANT MAKE THE WEIGHT, YOU MORONS!

You're the moron.

Alex has never failed to make weight. He literally just posted a video saying he could make 185 any time.

Is he doesn't want the fight, Dana doesn't want the fight. They literally are begging Alex to move up and wait, so that Izzy can breathe.

Izzy is a star that they don't want vanquished. Pereira was piecing Izzy up and got caught being too careless.

Next fight he just pieces Izzy up. Izzy wants no more of that smoke. Dana doesn't want a "falling star" to hit the ground again.

They are asking Pereira to move up, compete and become champion at LHW.

Alex warned Izzy that he would come back for him, at 185, if he talks too much.

Izzy has been very respectful ever since.

These two are a chess match with each other and hopefully we get to see it again maybe at 205lb or something. But, I'm not a big fan of rematches so glad to see it move on from this.

Izzy is trying to convince himself. They're 1-1 in MMA, that's what counts for now. Overall Alex certainly got the better of him. But what counts for now, they're even.

I think Sherdog is overthinking it.
You're only as good as your last fight. Izzy won. Alex won the previous one. So 1-1 in MMA

Alex is 2-0 on kickboxing.
Smple as.

I'm pretty damn sure that both Izzy and Adesanya are ok with not running it back again. There are new and exciting fights to make for both of them.

Reactions: JKS
You're the moron.

Alex has never failed to make weight. He literally just posted a video saying he could make 185 any time.

Is he doesn't want the fight, Dana doesn't want the fight. They literally are begging Alex to move up and wait, so that Izzy can breathe.

Izzy is a star that they don't want vanquished. Pereira was piecing Izzy up and got caught being too careless.

Next fight he just pieces Izzy up. Izzy wants no more of that smoke. Dana doesn't want a "falling star" to hit the ground again.

They are asking Pereira to move up, compete and become champion at LHW.

Alex warned Izzy that he would come back for him, at 185, if he talks too much.

Izzy has been very respectful ever since.
Yeah and thats why Izzy was the favorite going into the last fight, the bookies are just dumb right?
Keep drinking the coolaid kid.
Izzy is the champ and nothing you or Alex say can change that. He almost died getting to the weight ins lol.

These guys will most likely fight again at LHW. Israel can't stay much longer at 185. He loses to Khamzat then he has to move up. He wins then he also has to move up because there is nobody left.

izzy the type of guy that gets dusted all night in call of duty. Then as soon as he wins one game he talks shit and quits.
Sounds like a Sherdog appropriate comparison, lol.

I don’t hate it because I know Poatan is at peace with it. Both guys seem to be okay with how the fights ended up. Honestly I think it’s a fair ending. Not an adesanya fan but it just wouldn’t have been right if he was 0-4 against a guy considering his reign as champ and how great he is. Pereira has a good future now at LHW. He’s 37 yrs old and the higher weights seem to favour the older fighter

its interesting. there is a chance alex would have never gotten the shot in the first place if it wasn't for izzy.
izzy beat him 4 round to nothing in the first mma fight before he was stopped. imo it could have ended there if the ref didn't stop it.
but this fight he flat lined alex completely. i would say that puts a temporary end to it. imo its not smart to run back fights like that. its better if its a close fight. let alex do the normal thing for a bit- actually have to fight through the division to earn the shot. In this case it seems like the weight cuts took their toll on alex and he plans to move up. this does set up an interesting match between the two in the future but both have to remain undefeated until then
He was winning until he lost..lmao casual

Doing a conor and grabbing his ball

Unlike conor, Izzy did at least finish Alex, while nate laughed at conor, so I guess there is that

I do think they should run it back

My problem isn't the score, it's that he said he doesn't give a flying fuck, but he clearly does. If Alex or talks about Alex were put in front of him again, he'd give every fuck

I don't mind Israel. But what is the argument here? I'm confused.

It's 3-1 to Alex. Where's the... ; there's no mystery... it's 3-1.

lol, whatever helps hom sleep at night.

It's 1-1 in mma with a KO a piece. The kickboxing history is just a nice story. They're both MMA fighters now unless they want to re-hash the kickboxing side of things on some Jake Paul card after MMA retirement
I mean, yes and no. The kick boxing saga is literally the entire reason their mma fight was made. Why Alex was fast tracked, and Izzy pushed the Narrative of him getting it back. So It does seem a tad disingenuous that when he finally gets a W suddenly that kick boxing part of the equation is no longer relevant. Even though he had to take an L in mma first before getting his W.

Back