Media Israel Adesanya: I "don't need" Pereira trilogy, "that saga is over"

The definition of taking the ball and going home <lol>

Would’ve done the same if I was him, unless they are both fighting for the title.

This level of ducking is like when Tito repeatedly ducked Chuck. Or even worse than that

"I beat that guy that one time"
Teh difference is Tito never beat Chuck when both of them were on top. Hw only beat the half dead old Chuck.

I can respect that. If many get up in arms about Izzy's decision then it just shows that he's right, they need the fight more than him.

That’s twice in a week Izzy has been yapping about Pereira.

What happened to “let it go” when he was called out.

pereira has mentally knocked this man down,

Izzy does not even want to settle the score with Strickland.. who took everything he had inside the cage.

So he knows he is behind, he knows he needs too many wins to top Pereira, chooses to live with the last win of their rivalry, its ok, but its like the kid that declares the match is over and he won because he scored the last goal in a game he was losing even after his last scoring.

Then, why is he posting about his win tho?? Adesanya is way too unlikeable, he isnt willing to chase Pereira at LHW, thats a PPV level fight with or without any belts, UFC fans will tune in.

PS: Is someone asking for the fight?? I`d watch, but im not that interested in it, bigger fish to fry for both of them in their current divisions, fight could be built to crazy levels with both of them holding a title, but so far im not interested in a trilogy MMA fight.
So you’re saying GSP and Matt Serra are equal in skills bc they both have one with against each other?

So you’re saying GSP and Matt Serra are equal in skills bc they both have one with against each other?
I never said that, English is not my first language, but i thing i said it pretty clear, Pereira is better, he is ahead on the score.

Pretty much, he's a very obvious duck now, avoided a trilogy with Alex then lost to the supposedly easier Stickland instead then didnt fight him either and instead looks to be going straight into a match with DDP.

When a fighter starts acting like this I think its normally a clue their best days are done, they don't believe in themselves anymore.

Once Strickland dropped him in the 1st he wanted none of it for the rest of the fight.

Smart move on his behalf. He did get the last laugh and his KO was pretty amazing.

Adesanya clearly established himself as the superior MMA fighter. Pereira got lucky in the first fight, and Izzy clearly played possum in the 2nd fight which led to the brutal KO.

hes right. the series of fights between them was weird. Izzy winning the first fight up until the end. and then alex imo winning the second fight up until the end. In kick boxing they are weird too.
Weird? No, Alex was champ and plastered Izzy both times that they kick-boxed.

Back