Israel Adesanya = Reaping Karma

Even worse for him, now every single one of his opponents could out trash talk him simply by bringing up the "Chinaman" and "Jerking off your dog" remarks lmao

I imagine Dricus will have an absolute FIELD DAY trashing Adesnya with the whole China thing

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy

Last edited:
You people are too emotionally involved. Also, let's not act like Sean is such a great guy.

Talking about how "the universe" is serving him, when The Actual Universe actually could give two shits about him.

Talking about "legacy" ... while flat-out running from facing Pereira again, after he finally won one fight, after 5 tries.

Going in the ring against Dricus duPlessis, trying to belittle "a white man" (born in Africa) from calling himself "African."

Pure racist. Pure prejudiced.

As if the black Sugar Ray Robinson wasn't AMERICA'S greatest boxer ... no, sorry, the best boxer who ever lived.

I guess I could go on forever, Israel Adesanya = almost the Webster Dictionary's definition of PETTY, NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE...

Adesanya has been a cringe, disruptive, non-humble, absolutely arrogant fuck ... for a long time now.

Running instead of fighting, talking mad shit, all running away in actual fights, and so his absolute derailment = A COSMIC BOOT IN THE ASS <Lmaoo>

Well deserved!

Honestly, no other fighter deserves this kind of "fall from grace" more than he does.

Israel Adesanya ... welcome to humility ...

even after you guys got your winner you all are still crying. But i get it. after all those years
him dominating had you like <31>
and yall ole lady like <NewGina> him winning just pissed you off didnt it. How dare he be confident.
I think its because deep down even if and i mean IF strickland does beat izzy in the rematch hes still not
ever clearing the division like izzy did. Izzy is forever solidified as number 2 in middle weight history
if not number One. and is top 10 of all time. that is set in stone. nothing you say and do will ever change that.
Usmans in that list or top 15 too, Aljo has an argument and even tyron was on the cusp of it. and tyron is STILL IN 2023 top 5 welter weight of all time.
You think colby will ever get on that list. Look at who tyron beat and go look at who colby beat. <{titihmm}>
plus Colby was never champion. tyron was. you think suga sean can beat Yan, merab , or henry?
yeah i think we both know that answer. Aljo in such a short time surpassed cody garbrant uraih faber tj dillashaw etc etc.
so whine all day but its set in stone brother. Anderson passed the torch to Izzy and someday another will arise to carry it.
But it sure in hell isnt Strickland <36> yall so scared you dont even want izzy to get the rematch. If i was a izzy hater and strickland fanboy
I would ask for that rematch Pronto. <28>same with aljo. you think suga can land that punch again.
yall know what time it is.
{<hhh]

Talking about how "the universe" is serving him, when The Actual Universe actually could give two shits about him.

Talking about "legacy" ... while flat-out running from facing Pereira again, after he finally won one fight, after 5 tries.

Going in the ring against Dricus duPlessis, trying to belittle "a white man" (born in Africa) from calling himself "African."

As if the black Sugar Ray Robinson wasn't AMERICA'S greatest boxer ... no, sorry, the best boxer who ever lived.

I guess I could go on forever, Israel Adesanya = almost the Webster Dictionary's definition of PETTY, NARCISSISTIC ASSHOLE...

Adesanya has been a cringe, disruptive, non-humble, absolutely arrogant fuck ... for a long time now.

Running instead of fighting, talking mad shit, all running away in actual fights, and so his absolute derailment = A COSMIC BOOT IN THE ASS <Lmaoo>

Well deserved!

Honestly, no other fighter deserves this kind of "fall from grace" more than he does.

Y'all must have forgot!

Sorry, no salt. Just seasoning.

When real fighters, who fight (like Brandon Moreno) lose like warriors, I have zero disrespect for them.

If anything, I think more of Moreno after his loss.

Moreno conducts himself like a champion, a professional.

There was not one second in his (losing) fight with Pantoja that Moreno ran.

Dude was a dog, he fought his heart out, and I think he was coming on in the end.

Even though I rooted for Pantoja, I remain a fan of Moreno.

Israel performed in no way even close to the level of honor and tenacity that Brendan Moreno operated at, in the Pantoja fight.

Not even in the same universe.

lmao its not reasoning, your'e a sad incel with no life. Proof point: you have nearly as many posts as me, in barely a year... and I've been on here 16+ years

and no honor or professionalism? reality check for you, the first thing Izzy did when the scorecards where read is went over and raised Seans hand and congratulated him

Your hate is just insecuirty, you know Izzy will get the rematch, hes already the betting favourite... and he tends to do well in rematches

You boy Alex can't win without the ref or the bell saving him, and when he doesn't have either of those, he gets flatlined.

Gotta be like your 10th thread since Saturday

It's gonna be okay man. Breathe. Drink some water. Do some cardio and sleep it all off.

Pereira is gonna be fine. He doesn't need you to defend his honor.

This is turning into a “look at me I’m daddy big bolllocks - I’m old school and a real man” sort of thread from OP, but I do agree with the premise of the original post.

Is there any fan more insufferable than an adesanya fan? Jones fans are annoying yes but they’re often fans of other fighters too. Adesanya fans seem to only be fans of adesanya

Man the Izzy hate was bad when he was winning, of course now that he lost it's on full display... I don't like it.

I get that he is weird and does some cringy stuff, but this guy was an active fking champ, he delivered some stellar performances over the years and he took on everyone without trying to duck and hide. I have no doubt, he would have fought Strickland, DDP and Khamzat in short succession had he won, how many other champs would have done that?

He stepped in the cage and bleed for everyones enjoyment, show the man some respect.

Well deserved!

Bumping this amazing thread

He's crazy; Israel Adesanya is the most active champion in the last five years. He's the one who sought and created Poatan. He's faced all challenges so far, doesn't run from anyone, waits for Chimaev, waits for Dricus, waits for whoever. How ridiculous!

Well deserved!

I hope he turns into Fedor: getting face planted over and over again while people call him the Goat.

Even worse for him, now every single one of his opponents could out trash talk him simply by bringing up the "Chinaman" and "Jerking off your dog" remarks lmao

I imagine Dricus will have an absolute FIELD DAY trashing Adesnya with the whole China thing

Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy
Would give you a lot of pleasure right?

Back