News Israel Adesanya vs Sean Strickland set for UFC 293 in Sydney, Australia

Who wins?

• Total voters
THIS FIGHT WILL NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN WME WON'T LET IT BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO WOKE AND STUPID.
MMA IS THE MOST POLITICALLY CORRECT AND WOKE SPORT IN THE WORLD

Fo sho, they have Donald "Bankrupt" Trump ringside!!! - woke ass bitches!!!!

Its better for DDP to wait,cos after Strickland who else is he really gonna fight?

I guess we are not getting African on African crime?

Can’t wait to watch these guys exchange jabs for 25 minutes straight.
<DisgustingHHH>

Is Strickland's prison time and the fact that he constantly talks about wanting to kill people in public going to cause visa issues?

Australia has a history of being hard-line on 'character' grounds. Floyd Mayweather and Mike Tyson have been banned in the past, plus a bunch of big celebrities for less serious offences.

If local media decides to make a big deal out of it, the UFC could be playing with fire here.
For how much they behaved like a prison state over the last few years, seems like the "character" of their own politicians should be in question. Even recall Izzy hinting at City kickboxing wanting to possibly leave, due to all the insane restrictions they had over there and when their teammate was murdered.

Not happy about this for the Syd main event, this fight is a complete wash, Strickland has literally nothing for Izzy.

Adesanya by whatever and whenever he wants. Fucking shit fight.

Flat footed strickland gets leg kicked to an easy UD.

I think he beats both guys. But I'm down for either fight I guess. Let the active champ stay active.

Strickland has the boxing advantage to make this interesting. I've been a big advocate for him as an elite fighter, an upset wouldn't shock me. I think he has the tools but hard to say if he comes in with a good gameplan.
The biggest issue technically is Strickland has no answer for the leg kicks if he plays a rangy tactical fight. I think he'll steal a round with some big boxing success but those leg kicks are going to add up quick and like the Pereira fight Strickland is a bit too plodding despite having great hands.

If Strickland goes peddle to the metal like KG did and doesn't do his usual safe strategy I think he's a live dog. If KG can land headkicks on Izzy with his sheer pressure I think Strickland has more than enough tools to replicate the same gameplan but he'll need to HAMMER his jab and none stop combinations.... no trying to set his defence 1st like he usually does.

Strickland and then DuPlessis if DDP is not ready right now, knowing Izzy he will fight them both this year so yeah, I can get behind that. Lets keep this rolling.

Should he put Strickland away without much effort, he's looking at being able to get 3 fights in this year. Guy stays busy.

DDP probably can't cut all that weight effectively in that short time, his entire camp would be about the weight.

Reactions: HHJ
Yeah the guy you try to force into a 6 week turnaround after fighting, right into a 5 round fight camp while he’s injured is the pussy, not the protected little cuckboy sitting and cherry-picking opponents at their weakest. Pathetic stuff from Duckasanya, he was looking for any reason to avoid the DDP fight.

Yeah the guy you try to force into a 6 week turnaround after fighting, right into a 5 round fight camp while he’s injured is the pussy, not the protected little cuckboy sitting and cherry-picking opponents at their weakest. Pathetic stuff from Duckasanya, he was looking for any reason to avoid the DDP fight.
The Zulu warrior was the one talking about a title shot after this one, everyone knew that Izzy was fighting in September, if the time was too short for him he sure as fuck didn't mind it during the Whittaker fight build up.

There's no reason for DDP to rush into another fight if he's injured

Back