International Israel vs. Palestine Discussion- War of 2014, v2: Israel Withdraws from Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything I've said is "truthful and accurate". In no way have I been vague. Speaking of "none of what you said is truthful or accurate, which seems to be a common theme in justifying the Israeli/USA relationship", didn't you say the other day that of the US, Israel and Hamas, Hamas is the group most dedicated to long term peace?

Josh also said he would hate to live next to Jews. He also said that Russia is saintly when compared to the US.

Josh says a lot of things. He has his preconceived biases and he rarely ever brings in things like 'facts' in War Room discussions. Better to call him out in the OT.

Josh also said he would hate to live next to Jews. He also said that Russia is saintly when compared to the US.

Josh says a lot of things. He has his preconceived biases and he rarely ever brings in things like 'facts' in War Room discussions. Better to call him out in the OT.

Classic attempt at character assassination, I guess your arguments don't have enough merit on their own.

I said that I wouldn't want to be neighbors with Israel, which is a fair statement given how they treat their neighbors.

Please provide a source where Hezbollah has threatened to destroy the US. Thank you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Hezbollah behind the attack on the the Embassy and the Marine Barracks in Lebanon? One of the leaders of Hezbollah has said many times that he takes great pride that they are listed as a Terrorist organization by the US.

Classic attempt at character assassination, I guess your arguments don't have enough merit on their own.

I said that I wouldn't want to be neighbors with Israel, which is a fair statement given how they treat their neighbors.

And you also said that Hamas is the organization most dedicated to peace. That's outright idiotic.

Oh c'mon now. The Palestinian refugee problem radicalized because Lebanon kept them in worse conditions than Israel did while whispering in their ear "Hey... that country over there... that Palestine, that is all yours. Let your nationalism grow strong!"

They make sure no Sunni group starts shit against Israel? Glad they stopped Hamas and the PLO :rolleyes:

1.- The radicalized palestinians were 1967 refugees who also started shit in Jordan. Lebanon also had a pretty delicate balance among different ethnic groups and that group threw a wrench to it. Lebanon however showed great resilience after the civil war to restore homeostasis.

2.- Why not take the refugees into Israel proper instead of funneling them to Lebanon?

3.- Hamas and PLO use Lebanon to launch attacks into Israel nowadays? go figure, Hezbollah kicked the asses of PLO out of Lebanon. And they do keep peace, thats why Israel has not retaliated against he rocket attacks thhat came from Lebanon. Hezbollah certainly doesnt wants 2006 to repeat.

Because Israel trusts Lebanese security forces to keep the country in one piece.

Last edited:
Everything I've said is "truthful and accurate". In no way have I been vague. Speaking of "none of what you said is truthful or accurate, which seems to be a common theme in justifying the Israeli/USA relationship", didn't you say the other day that of the US, Israel and Hamas, Hamas is the group most dedicated to long term peace?

Really? thousands of "arab extremists" (which include not arabs) are using Israel as target instead of attacking the USA.

When asked to name just one of those groups that have a beef with the west but decide to target Israel instead, you avoid the question.

Sure buddy.

I've stated my point numerous times. If you're still confused, it's because you're tying to be

lol no.

Its b/c your point nonsensical and not supported by neither fact nor any argument.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Hezbollah behind the attack on the the Embassy and the Marine Barracks in Lebanon? One of the leaders of Hezbollah has said many times that he takes great pride that they are listed as a Terrorist organization by the US.

I believe it was a faction of Islamic Jihad that carried out that bombing, which eventually became part of Hezbollah. But I hardly see how that strengthens your case. We were in Lebanon as a "supposed" neutral party, when in fact, we were in the tank for Israel...and that was in the 80's...LOL... those things have a tendency to happen when you set up camp in the middle of a civil war and start taking sides. It's just another example of how are perverse relationship with Israel makes no sense.

A US embassy attacked inside Lebanon, by a lebanese terrorist group doesnt means the group is looking to destroy America just because America.

Hezbollah targets America because of it support of Israel, Hezbollah existence is a result of radicalization of Lebanon and subsequent occupation by Israel.

Its now an Iranian proxy.

I believe it was a faction of Islamic Jihad that carried out that bombing, which eventually became part of Hezbollah. But I hardly see how that strengthens your case. We were in Lebanon as a "supposed" neutral party, when in fact, we were in the tank for Israel...and that was in the 80's...LOL... those things have a tendency to happen when you set up camp in the middle of a civil war and start taking sides. It's just another example of how are perverse relationship with Israel makes no sense.

Nope it was Hezbollah, and way to try to make excuses and walk away from it...

1.- The radicalized palestinians were 1967 refugees who also started shit in Jordan. Lebanon also had a pretty delicate balance among different ethnic groups and that group threw a wrench to it. Lebanon however showed great resilience after the civil war to restore homeostasis.

2.- Why not take the refugees into Israel proper instead of funneling them to Lebanon?

3.- Hamas and PLO use Lebanon to launch attacks into Israel nowadays? go figure, Hezbollah kicked the asses of PLO out of Lebanon. And they do keep peace, thats why Israel has not retaliated against he rocket attacks thhat came from Lebanon.

Because Israel trusts Lebanese security forces to keep the country in one piece.

1- The 1967 Palestinian refugees were caused by the Six Day War.

2- They could be split up evenly among Israel and the Arab World (as the Arab World shares some blame in the whole conflict) and the violence could end pretty easily.

3- I didn't know you were talking about Lebanon only, I thought you meant everywhere.

A US embassy attacked inside Lebanon, by a lebanese terrorist group doesnt means the group is looking to destroy America just because America.

Hezbollah targets America because of it support of Israel, Hezbollah existence is a result of radicalization of Lebanon and subsequent occupation by Israel.

Its now an Iranian proxy.

Dude, what? Could you do a little proof reading before you post?

lol no.

Its b/c your point nonsensical and not supported by neither fact nor any argument.

If I thought you had any idea what you're talking about, I'd argue with you. You've shown over and over on the topic of Israel/Islam that you don't really know what you're talking about, and have admitted as much.

can't blame you for that. israel is horrid and the people are so whacked they think they are the victims.

Nope it was Hezbollah, and way to try to make excuses and walk away from it...

The US was in the process of sending soldiers to stop the lebanese civil war, which was timed with Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

It was a country in full fledged civil war caused by refugee displacement and radicalization of the population, Hezbollah has never gone out of their way to target western interests which they deem not related to Israel, and considering their backing and expertise, they would surely be able to do so.

Your argument that Hezbollah would attack the west in the absence of Israel is total BS, Hezbollah wouldnt exist without the state of Israel.

1- The 1967 Palestinian refugees were caused by the Six Day War.

The palestinians refugee problem in Lebanon was caused by the Jordanian civil war, which was caused by the six day war.

2- They could be split up evenly among Israel and the Arab World (as the Arab World shares some blame in the whole conflict) and the violence could end pretty easily.

Im not blaming Israel for the rise of Hezbollah, im just dispelling the notion that Hezbollah would had grown and targeted western interests if not for their hatred towards Israel.

3- I didn't know you were talking about Lebanon only, I thought you meant everywhere.

Of course not, there are muslim terrorists with a beef with the west that has nothing to do with Israel, then there are terrorist groups with a beef with the west because of Israel.

But what there is not, are terrorist groups that would target the west if Israel didnt existed.

If I thought you had any idea what you're talking about, I'd argue with you. You've shown over and over on the topic of Israel/Islam that you don't really know what you're talking about, and have admitted as much.

You've deflected and obfuscated for the last dozen or so posts. Somehow, you still haven't answered the simple question of what Arabs or Arab groups would target the west if it wasn't for Israel taking the heat. Chop chop, buddy.

And you should do a little more critical thinking and research before derailing a thread.

Seriously you come with a conclusion "Israel is a buffer to terrorism" and then you start thinking backwards as the rebuttal of your ignorant statements show up.

The US was in the process of sending soldiers to stop the lebanese civil war, which was timed with Israeli invasion of Lebanon.

It was a country in full fledged civil war caused by refugee displacement and radicalization of the population, Hezbollah has never gone out of their way to target western interests which they deem not related to Israel, and considering their backing and expertise, they would surely be able to do so.

Your argument that Hezbollah would attack the west in the absence of Israel is total BS, Hezbollah wouldnt exist without the state of Israel.

The only group to kill more Americans than Hezbollah are the guys who carried out the attacks on 9/11. Please save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back