International Israel vs. Palestine Discussion- War of 2014, v2: Israel Withdraws from Gaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, that's why I asked. I'm curious if he's Jewish or has any ties to Israel.
Telling. Originally you were careful enough to include "America". I'm glad to leave this having broken down one of your flimsy, fake walls.
That doesn't mean that I've assumed he is. In fact, he can speculate that I'm assuming without any proof, which is silly, because there is no doubt that he is assuming that I'm assuming, he's said as much.
I have never been meek or expressed any reservation about sharing this information on this board. You're barking up the wrong tree, but I'm not your monkey, so I don't answer to you.

I have explained in depth why your question was tangential to the thread, displayed an obvious implication, and was inappropriate and off-topic when it shifted focus from the discussion to my personal background.

This is the last post in your deliberate derail. I've already restrained myself from assigning you a derailing infraction point by affording you the courtesy of explaining the relevance of your question which you have avoided addressing when pressed on the nonsensical logic of that implication despite your repeated insistence on repeating the question without explaining why it is of particular relevance to forum discussion or to the nature of why I would oppose your hateful viewpoint. Once favored by some, you have accrued a reputation among the mods for this behavior, and for always pushing discussion on the board further and further into the personal realm. Now you're trying to hold my privacy hostage, even though I have never kept this private, by force of implication. This behavior will not be tolerated.

You have been warned.

Half Irish American half Korean....or mutt as they use to call us. Hailing from Seattle now. Proud of my heritage like yourself and a die hard fan of the stun gun, KZ, and manny pacquiao, even though he's not Korean.

Cool. That seems like an exotic background as opposed to being a "mutt."

You should check out Van some time. Beautiful city.

Since when did Jewishness, or identification with Jewish culture, exclusively imply religion?

The ethnicity was Hebrew. Judah was the historic southern kingdom which remained religious when the northern kingdom secularized. Jude or Jew today are terms which assume descendancy from that Judean lineage.

Your post is essentially saying that the modern Jewish people have no identification with the name nor the former people of Judah because to be Judean was to be religious. These guys are not Hebrew but their state claims a religion as their unifying identity. Jude.

They didn't attack first. They were invaded and occupied, and their land has been stolen, their homes razed to the ground. They're defending themselves against ethnic cleansing.

For a people being ethnically cleansed for the past 50 years, there sure are a fuck ton of them.

Vancouver is great....Victoria as well.

Victoria is a beautiful but it's also full of cast-off junkie panhandlers from all the other provinces. Their sense of entitlement is waaaaay off the charts. They'll literally come at you with their hand out while holding a crack pipe in the other. Then scream on you for not giving them money (Pandora Street)

Wait a sec...oh...shit, forgot which thread I was in again:

"DAMN LAND-THIEVIN' JEWS!!!"

"CRAZY HUMAN SHEILD USIN' PALESTINIANS!"

Just to keep things on the rails.

Anyway, Peace and Be Well.

I agree with madmick on many of this points but def takes himself way to seriously.

Occupation is an attack bro.

May '48 Israel came into being. This is what it looked like:

Israel_strategic_1948.gif

Over the next few days after the declaration, armies of Egypt, Trans-Jordan, Iraq, and Syria engaged Israeli troops inside the area of what had just ceased to be Mandatory Palestine, threatening officially and militarily to occupy the whole of the former Mandate territory, thereby starting the 1948 Arab

May '48 Israel came into being. This is what it looked like:

Israel_strategic_1948.gif

Over the next few days after the declaration, armies of Egypt, Trans-Jordan, Iraq, and Syria engaged Israeli troops inside the area of what had just ceased to be Mandatory Palestine, threatening officially and militarily to occupy the whole of the former Mandate territory, thereby starting the 1948 Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dbdbxb
Back