Social It’s NOT OK to be white

OMG! Will white people ever manage to triumph over the crippling adversity the face just for being born with low levels of melanin?

Maybe one day the terrible stigma white people have to endure in North America will disappear.

The deep state has convinced the public blacks were the slaves, when in reality, it was blacks enslaving whites. Look it up.

Lol at you two cucks.

You’d beg to be beaten in front of your families. And your wife accosted. And wear it like a badge of honor while somehow blaming racist white society for your beating.

React to it like you’d react to the races being reversed.

Lol at you two cucks.

You’d beg to be beaten in front of your families. And your wife accosted. And wear it like a badge of honor while somehow blaming racist white society for your beating.

You're the cuck here, bud.

You sound like such a fucking whiny pussy it's pathetic.

You're the cuck here, bud.

You sound like such a fucking whiny pussy it's pathetic.

All I have done is say mass violence against people of other races specifically due to their race is wrong.

And the left doesn’t think it’s a big deal.

You bend the knee, like a cuck.

Of course this is racist trolling, but by responding to it so negatively only gives them power.

Better to just say: "yep it is, nobody implied it wasn't, now quit littering."

It is trolling. But why do think the trolling is racist? As far as no one claiming being white is wrong, you simply haven't been paying attention.

All I have done is say mass violence against people of other races specifically due to their race is wrong.

And the left doesn’t think it’s a big deal.

You bend the knee, like a cuck.

I don't "bend the knee", you dumbass racist dungeon master.

All you do is fucking cry about the poor white man and its really really really pathetic.

Get outside and go play with the other kids.

Lol at you two cucks.

This is so ridiculous it's not worth a reply. The fact you even see these scenarios through a lense of race at all speaks to your issues with race. People who attack other people physically or who pray on those weaker than them, regardless of race, are shit HUMANS.

what exactly is happening in this video?

looks like they are attacking each other as well.

@nac386 , you're from B-More. can you shed some light on this?

Based on the the propaganda-based Twitter account, the propaganda-based Website he linked to, and the fact that the article is copied from Infowars, I'm going to guess this is being misrepresented. It appears to be street kids, likely in a gang, running from the police and maybe jumping a few people, and fighting other kids at times? It's hard to tell in the video. Turning into a race war narrative is an Infowars approach. I'd have to find a legitimate account of what was going on, not Infowars.

That guy Victor Maitland constantly links from white nationalist Twitter accounts, mostly Anti-Jewish stuff and Anti-Black stuff. But also anything anti-Immigrant. He seems to be trying to tone-down his tweets to avoid being banned lately. Must be a dark life he's leading if that's what he spends his days doing.

Edit: I found some local periodicals that covered the incident. None of them said that there was a racial component to the scene. Since it was a holiday, there were hundreds of teenagers at the inner harbor. Several fights broke out, so additional police showed up. They ended up chasing teenagers who were either starting fights or destroying property. Luckily there were no serious injuries. There's nothing inherently racial about anything that occurred, according to everything I've read.

Last edited:
No, because "globalists" is a bullshit boogeymen invented by idiots online.
But according to them, jews are the globalists

Yeah, I think I recall my grand father telling us back when he was posting on Sherdog in the 40’s ‘globalist’ was the ‘cuck’ of its day. He said they even word filtered it out. Crazy all the shit that comes from the net when you stop and think about it..

I think the whiter you are the better. Super pale skin, almost transparent, the master race. Bonus points if you sunburn in < 15 minutes. But dont go in the sun it will make you less white. Also, your teeth should be sparkling white, a person with yellow teeth doesn't count as a full white. Same with eyes, they can't be bloodshot, only crystal clear white. I like everything white. The only fruit i eat is coconut, and my favorite drink is milk. I can only fall asleep to white noise, and my dreams are filled with pure white fluffy clouds. I even wipe my ass with my hand so my toilet paper will stay white.

Last edited:
Well not sure if it's great to be white but it beats being anything else for sure.

People don't understand context

also lol at people needing validation for their race. i dont care if 1000 people tell me its wrong to be white, i will be proud no matter what.

Another mass shooting by crazy white guy in Virginia Beach. SMH.

People don't understand context

also lol at people needing validation for their race. i dont care if 1000 people tell me its wrong to be white, i will be proud no matter what.
giphy.gif

:D

Last edited:
Based on the the propaganda-based Twitter account, the propaganda-based Website he linked to, and the fact that the article is copied from Infowars, I'm going to guess this is being misrepresented. It appears to be street kids, likely in a gang, running from the police and maybe jumping a few people, and fighting other kids at times? It's hard to tell in the video. Turning into a race war narrative is an Infowars approach. I'd have to find a legitimate account of what was going on, not Infowars.

That guy Victor Maitland constantly links from white nationalist Twitter accounts, mostly Anti-Jewish stuff and Anti-Black stuff. But also anything anti-Immigrant. He seems to be trying to tone-down his tweets to avoid being banned lately. Must be a dark life he's leading if that's what he spends his days doing.

Edit: I found some local periodicals that covered the incident. None of them said that there was a racial component to the scene. Since it was a holiday, there were hundreds of teenagers at the inner harbor. Several fights broke out, so additional police showed up. They ended up chasing teenagers who were either starting fights or destroying property. Luckily there were no serious injuries. There's nothing inherently racial about anything that occurred, according to everything I've read.
Except when the jumped that white kid for being white...that was racist

Back