Social It’s NOT OK to be white

Learning about the convict leasing and peonage systems of the late 1800s right now. It shows how the justice system, PIC, and corporations continued to enslave people, of all races, after the civil war. And it's not hard to see how it's still going on today.

5mu1p2eqxsrz.jpg

Laws were created simply for an excuse to convict someone of something and turn them into convict which in turn makes them available for slave labor. Vague laws like vagrancy, not showing proof of employment, spitting, owing a debt, burglary and larceny, ect were created. Fast and unlawful convictions then followed. Guess what, that's still happening today. Most white people do not grasp this because they were never taught it. However, when it is brought to their attention will they even care?

I say no. Prove me wrong.
What universe am I in where this is a TCK post?

Of course this is racist trolling, but by responding to it so negatively only gives them power.

Better to just say: "yep it is, nobody implied it wasn't, now quit littering."

It's all a fucking joke to these people. From the Pepe memes, to the OK sign, to the kakistan flag, to the "it's okay to be white". All dog whistles and trolling, deliberately blurring the lines to have plausable deniability while at the same time creating enough uncertainty to rope dopes in that do it in good faith. It's cowardly is what it is.

Its mean to provoke, and in a bad faith type way

its also protected speech (maybe there is argument that its like littering)

What if it said "its okay to be white or black"

The globalists hate white people. We are the biggest obstacle in the way of their new world order.

Just look at what they have done to Europe.

Aren’t the ‘globalists’ in power all white tho..?

Shockingly there is zero coverage of this. It's only going to get mentioned if one of these kids gets killed by someone defending themselves, and only if that someone is white. That is terrifying.

Shockingly there is zero coverage of this. It's only going to get mentioned if one of these kids gets killed by someone defending themselves, and only if that someone is white. That is terrifying.

I think it’s part of ‘white privilege’ to be targeted for beatings by minorities. I haven’t read thru the white privilege packet yet, but I’m sure it’s in there somewhere.

Reverse the races and the media would be talking about hate crimes. Double standards.

It would be played over and over on every T.V. news channel for months. Congressional inquiries would be held, the entire force of the FBI and Department of Homeland Security would be deployed.

And this is why white people won't give up their guns. We know, not think that when mass violence is perpetrated against us, in the future the reply will be silence.

Last edited:

This stuff happens every weekend.

A decade ago they had “riots” at the Wisconsin state fair. Where black youths would run around and attack white families

https://www.businessinsider.com/race-war-heats-up-at-wisconsin-state-fairwait-the-race-war-2011-8

This stuff gets a wink and a nod of approval from the left.

People need to wake the fuck up, realize they are a target, and think about what their next moves should be.

Voting is move number one

This stuff happens every weekend.

A decade ago they had “riots” at the Wisconsin state fair. Where black youths would run around and attack white families

https://www.businessinsider.com/race-war-heats-up-at-wisconsin-state-fairwait-the-race-war-2011-8

This stuff gets a wink and a nod of approval from the left.

People need to wake the fuck up, realize they are a target, and think about what their next moves should be.

Voting is move number one

OMG! Will white people ever manage to triumph over the crippling adversity the face just for being born with low levels of melanin?

Maybe one day the terrible stigma white people have to endure in North America will disappear.

OMG! Will white people ever manage to triumph over the crippling adversity the face just for being born with low levels of melanin?

Maybe one day the terrible stigma white people have to endure in North America will disappear.
The deep state has convinced the public blacks were the slaves, when in reality, it was blacks enslaving whites. Look it up.

Back