Crime It happened, I got an invite to a job course about micro aggression

A colleague of mine said something that stuck.

When diversity is the goal, equality will die.
When equality is the goal, diversity will come naturally.
Frequently said by people who desire neither diversity or equality.

Make it clear from the beginning that you identify as a lesbian woman and you should be fine. It's low effort, you won't have to change a thing, and you've automatically raised yourself several rungs on that victim ladder.

Make it clear from the beginning that you identify as a lesbian woman and you should be fine. It's low effort, you won't have to change a thing, and you've automatically raised yourself several rungs on that victim ladder.
Also wear a tshirt that says “fuck the patriarchy” for more bravery points.

Seems like a good course to take. I hear and see a lot of stuff being said in the business world that is inappropriate, and wouldn’t have even thought about it if micro aggression discussions hadn’t taken place. I’m sure you will find it a good use of time TS.

Yeah I've got one on "anti racism" next week. That's gonna be 3 hours of really productive, constructive learning.

meanwhile heres my degenerate ass and i'll just still be cussing at my east indian coworkers in hindi like i always do with no fucks given. its all in good fun though. theyre the ones who've been teaching me most of the shit i know. i probably wouldnt be able to figure out all on my own how to say that there's a thousand sweaty elephant dicks in your mothers pussy, or tell them to put their fists up their ass and go drown themselves in a mouth full of piss, or any of that other fun stuff that will no doubt get me lynched in india.

hopefully this cretinoid insanity won't reach europe anytime soon.
or if it does, may it touch only those western cunts.

Lol. I got an email Invite to join a "multicultural committee " a few years ago.

When I passed the HR lady in the hallway one day she asked me about it since I had not responded to the email. I asked for clarification on what the committee is for.

She clarified that it was a committee to ensure fair treatment to minorities and to voice if we ever felt mistreated or singled out due to our race, etc

My straight faced response was "actually, until you invited me to this committee, nobody had ever really singled me out due to my race before. And nah, our workplace really doesn't have any of those sorts of problems that i have ever seen in the years i have been here"

Her fucking face drained of blood and I was laughing hysterically on the inside and she proceeded to try to apologize if she offended me. I just one hand waived it off and said "no problem" and kept going.

Personally I hate joining any committee that requires me to put in more time at work when I could be getting work done.

But it was funny as hell to me her reaction to my response.

They go hand in hand.

Hence Diversity (and now Equity) and Inclusion
Your dedication is impressive
Well you certainly seem like an open minded person.. Ohh wait, no, you sound like a retard who definently needs this course.
Are you by chance using mental retardation as a put down, furthering the marginalization of those with special needs?

Does your company celebrate Black History Month, Women's History Month, or any "Let's celebrate one single group!" month that does not include you?

If so, say that you feel micro aggression from experiencing the race and / or gender bias during those months.

Ask how the company will address this issue.

Tell them your actually a gay Muslim tranny and then just say whatever you want with impunity, without needing to worry about anything.

Anyone who gets offended by someone asking them (in a friendly scenario) where they're form, has no place in society. Incapable of normal human interaction.

I'm talking about W-Europe
200w.gif

My first instinct is too go guns blazing into the discussion about how stupid this all is.
And say we should watch out we don't get too woke as a company.
Also want to ask the course leader if he heard about Critical Race Theory and what he thinks about it.

It said in the invite that when you ask someone where he/she is originally from or say that he speaks
our language excellently is cause for this person to feel unsafe.

I definitly plan to explain the difference between racism and discrimination.
I mean when I say muslim commit lots of terrorist attacks isnt just a fact,
it also isn't racism since muslim isnt a race. Anyone white,black, red, yellow can be a muslim.

My instinct says I should just keep my mouth shut the whole time,but I just cant do it.

Any suggestions how I could discuss the problem neutrally and diffuse this woke activity,
without losing my job ?
Maybe some one liners that state my point ?

Thanks America for bringin this to my country
i look forward to the updates

You should tell them to fuck off. No real man worth a damn would submit to something so degrading. Whats the point of having principles if you abandon them the first time they get tested. A lot of people on here brag about how they would take up arms to defend the country or kick some ass if people tried to get them to be woke, but when the opportunity comes to prove their manhood then they tuck tail and run like hell. I don't see how anyone could sit there like some cuck while listening to some woke preacher and not tell them to shove all that drivel up their ass. Better yet, tell your boss you won't even go to this bulls*tt circus.

Back