It just occured to me why Johny Hendricks is not well liked by American MMA fans...

Nice try, TS. But you're suggesting his muslimesque beard and putting beside Amir, who perhaps is muslim, without a chinstrap.
Have some fucking balls and say it, coward.

Johny Hendricks ............................. vs ..................... Amir Sadollah <45>
20090807032834_IMG_0827.JPG

Buffer with the corner gawk.

He whines about everything, He thinks his shit doesn't stink. He is undisciplined and unprofessional when it comes to his preparation. WHen he was a roided champ he would not let his fans take a picture with him and the ufc belt. Also when he does interviews he says "you know what I'm saying?" every other sentence which is very hard to listen to but over the past year his interviews are quite funny because he comes off defensive and extremely delusional. Sorta like a caged or cornered rabid racoon.

Yes.

Americans hate sore losers.

I have been following the UFC for years, and I noticed that Hendricks is one of the least liked UFC champions for apparently no obvious reasons.

It just recently occured to me that most people who dislike Hendricks might not even realize the REAL reason why they don't like him, LOL... It's subconscious. Think about it. <Lmaoo>

Johny Hendricks ............................. vs ..................... Amir Sadollah <45>
20090807032834_IMG_0827.JPG

013_Johny_Hendricks_large_verge_super_wide.jpg

Thoughts?
I don't get it.

I don't like Hendricks though.

Nelson and Hunt are both fat, and Nelson doesn't appear to be as hardworking as other champs, but they both have lots of fans and not too many haters here on Sherdog.

dm_140920_ufc_hunt_v_nelson.jpg
They both make weight and don't make excuses left and right.

Prime Hendricks was must see. His run to the GSP fight, the GSP fight, both Robbie fights were great and close.

I think his mic skills and lack of personality held him back more than anything. 'You know what im sayin?" "Does that make sense?". He was like an old wwf doll with a pull string that generates thdbsame 4 answers all the time.

Not sure where you're going with this, but I was a ride or die Tiki Ghosn fan back in the day so if you think shitty facial hair is going to affect my opinion of a fighter you're way off base.

He's fat and can't put the fast food down.

He should be adored by American fans.

<{gspressed}> it's pretty clear everyone had him as the great American hope to beat gsp, then were upset he couldn't finish the 5th and win. Then he proceed to miss weight and get his ass beat. No one likes a loser.

Because he thought he had the title and coasted the fifth round. Lazy, entitled and then whined like a baby when it cost him the fight.

Back