It seems like hot black women are the hardest to get

I actually have heard European women are easier than American women. But who the fuck knows? Lol.

I think young women on vacation in any country are pretty damn easy (when they’re with other young women there age partying).

Also, if you’re Italian, American women see you as exotic and think Italians are great in the sack. So I’m sure that helps too.
Yeah, i've no particular bias to say wich nations have easiest women, just saying what i ever seen in my life

Without counting muslim world for obvious reasons, east asian girls seems the closed/hard ones
They just go in places eat/drink shit, take some pics and that tourist stuff, but will usually seems shy even about eye contact and unwilling to interact much with locals lol
Then some are on funny side, but as far i seen rare thing (here)

We have also lot of that true-stereotypes for easy euros too, like spanish being fun af friendly party goers or super good looking eastern euro ones having surprising low standards, but while often true they don't compare with american girls on being easy game(as far i seen)
Only european legit competition to USA i would say are english girls that are not as wide open while sober (still friendly) but seem to have tradition of get trashy shit-drunk (specially early 20s ones) at some point of the night and from there end up being ok to be fucked by random local guy, even if he looks like shit and just had quick enough eye to see her before other players lol

Eastern euros win if we talk about high quality ones though, like a 9/10 american will just be super snob on everyone unless smell rich exactly like western euro counterpart would, with eastern your broke ass still have chance to score, it's awesome

Play on italian gimmick definitely helps, most of random chatting starts with shit like if they're liking Italy, what have they seen, you should see this and that as if we are fucking tour operators lol, usually followed up with talk about super normal italian stuff that somehow seems perceived as precious secret only 100% authentic italian can know, that give you world-traveler cred points lol... that or teach them words, possibly slurs lol
Then after bit drinks and fun you can be bit more direct about best way to end the night, wich is usually same shit your friends are doing with her friends, table is won and our national duty has been satisfied
<RomeroSalute>

Last edited:
Yeah, i've no particular bias to say wich nations have easiest women, just saying what i ever seen in my life

Without counting muslim world for obvious reasons, east asian girls seems the closed/hard ones
They just go in places eat/drink shit, take some pics and that tourist stuff, but will usually seems shy even about eye contact and unwilling to interact much with locals lol
Then some are on funny side, but as far i seen rare thing (here)

We have also lot of that true-stereotypes for easy euros too, like spanish being fun af friendly party goers or super good looking eastern ones having surprising low standards, but while often true they don't compare with american girls on being easy game(as far i seen)
Only european legit competition to USA i would say are english girls that are not as wide open while sober (still friendly) but seem to have tradition of get trashy shit-drunk (specially early 20s ones) at some point of the night and from there end up being ok to be fucked by random local guy, even if he looks like shit and just had quick enough eye to see her before other players lol

Play on italian gimmick definitely helps, most of random chatting starts with shit like if they're liking Italy, what have they seen, you should see this and that as if we are fucking tour operators lol, usually followed up with talk about super normal italian stuff that somehow seems perceived as precious secret only 100% authentic italian can know, that give you world-traveler cred points lol... that or teach them words, possibly slurs lol
Then after bit drinks and fun you can be bit more direct about best way to end the night, wich is usually same shit your friends are doing with her friends, table is won and our national duty has been satisfied
<RomeroSalute>
National duty has been satisfied? I love it. I’m going to start using that.

Holy shit…that can’t be real. Can it?

It makes sense when you consider student/medical debt and the cost of living in most major urban areas.

Houston and Charlotte are really the only affordable major urban areas in the US.

It makes sense when you consider student/medical debt and the cost of living in most major urban areas.

Houston and Charlotte are really the only affordable major urban areas in the US.
Still some insane stats. Those numbers are shocking.

But I’m not understanding how student/medical debt would cause hispanic women to earn 1/80 of what white women earn.

According to online dating sites, black women and Asian men or far and away the least desired matches.
You gotta put that into perspective though. Black women may be less desirable to other women in the sense that a lot of men won't be comfortable bringing them home to family or having a serious relationship with them, but a decent looking black woman is still gonna have a way easier time getting laid compared to any decent looking man of any race.

You gotta put that into perspective though. Black women may be less desirable to other women in the sense that a lot of men won't be comfortable bringing them home to family or having a serious relationship with them, but a decent looking black woman is still gonna have a way easier time getting laid compared to any decent looking man of any race.
Totally true.

I had one black girlfriend in college. From Jamaica. Very dark skin and was a product of rape. She was great but we went different ways upon graduation. As far as being hard to land-I don’t know. I’ve never tried to look for a woman because she was black.

I need different game for black women than non-black women? I don’t think I want that kind of game my friend. My style works just fine with non black ladies.

And I believe you 100% about Nigerian women, but NO thanks on a trip to Nigeria. It is dangerous as fuck I’ve heard.
What are you some kind of pussy ???

Remember a scared pussy gets no pussy

What are you some kind of pussy ???

Remember a scared pussy gets no pussy
I know who a chick who worked there. She said it wasn’t uncommon to see dead bodies on the side of the road. There are African tribes that eat each other and shit. I’ll pass on that, bro.

On average, they are the easiest, because they are the most desperate. Very few non-blacks want a black woman. There is nothing wrong with that. Its the same for asian male, its brutal for them outside of asian chicks.

This is true, but I think it also makes them bitter about other races not finding them desirable

If you’re not a black man, that is. Any white guys feel this way too? I know I attract attractive women who are white, Hispanic, Asian, etc., but a woman who is a beautiful, light skinned black woman? I feel no love at all from them. I’m not the guy in my avatar by the way. I’m a lot better looking than that guy. I am also a white dude.

Aside from the troll responses trying to mock and make fun of me, I’m curious if other guys have noticed this. I did some research and found out black women are the least likely of all races to date outside their race. And judging but what I’ve seen, it’s absolutely true. It’s extremely rare to see a really hot black chick with a white dude. And least that’s true where I live, in a big city with lots of hot women.

White, Hispanic, or Asian women who are as hot as ones pictured here, would date any race. But hot black women like the ones pictured here? You’d almost never see them with a white guy.

View attachment 931326

View attachment 931327

Not at all. I'm white and I always have flirty work friendships with good looking black girls. I'm married so I don't try to do anything but there's been more than a few I'm pretty sure I could have. That said I'm not all that into black girls so maybe that helps with the flirting.

Median wealth for singles (2019):
  1. White women - $81,200
  2. White men - $78,200
  3. Black men - $10,100
  4. Hispanic men - $4,200
  5. Black women - $1,700
  6. Hispanic women - $1,000
No wonder most incels are white men.

No matter what women say,deep down they want a man who earns more than them. So if White women really are starting to out earn White men there will naturally be a lot of them sitting on the fence or settling for low earning men.

But I guess none of this is a surprise seeing as women vastly outnumber men in terms of college graduates.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...MQFXoECAQQBA&usg=AOvVaw3QkMvkkRiTMNfuAZu2GAMI

Back