It's been 6 years, 7 months, and 29 days since...

And people think he might actually win lol.

35 years old, hasn't beaten anybody that wasn't 38 and 0-2 in half decade. Hasn't finished anybody in longer than that.

Fighting perhaps the most underrated fighter in the division still, certainly the most underrated champion.

Prognosis is not good Colby fans.

I don't understand how this isn't brought up more.

kurt-angle-its-true.gif
Fun fact apparently Kurt hates milk and made sure not to swallow any

Nobody cries about Max not finishing fights.
Max is a featherweight that damages hard his oponents. Colby is way bigger and seems afraid of going for a rnc even when the opponent exposes their back fully.

Check the Masvidal and Lawler fights, especially Lawler. Plenty of opportunities for rnc.

It's so weird how in the UFC once you get a rank, you can never lose it and when you get a title shot, you can always get another title shot whenever. Even in divisions like LW and WW, which are actually full of good fighters
It wasn't always tis bad

Perhaps you should reread.
I love group activities! let's read it together!

And we're supposed to believe this guy is so exciting he deserves a title shot after losing to Usman (again) in 2021 and then beating Masvidal who's 0-4 since 2019 and now retired?

Okay so burns lost to Usman in 2021, and also beat masvidal who is now 0-4 since 2019 and now retired.

What did i miss? Lets not forget that Colby was significantly more competitive against usman opposed to getting finished in two.

Colby caused Tyron's injury and it finished him.

Made him scream in agony on live TV and beg for the stoppage.

Legit as it comes.

Meh, cherrypicking certain things to make him look bad. He's actually among the very best in the world and that is obvious to anyone who has watched him fight. His pace, wrestling, control, and overall toughness make him a massive threat to Leon regardless of how you feel about him. He's not a 'poor mans Usman', he's got a similar style but his cardio and pressure are better, albeit with less stopping power. Its a compelling fight if you aren't a whiny little bitch.

He is all volume. The weird thing is that his sub game is very poor, he seems afraid of going for submissions.
Doesnt like to take risks and lose control. But apparently everyone is afraid of him. I dont like dogs humping my leg either so
<Fedor23>

Colby Covington won a fight with a (non injury related) finish

Against Max Griffin on Mcgregor vs Diaz 2 on August 20th 2016

And we're supposed to believe this guy is so exciting he deserves a title shot after losing to Usman (again) in 2021 and then beating Masvidal who's 0-4 since 2019 and now retired?

I'm surprised it was even that recent

Coulda sworn it'd have been longer

an athlete in a fighting sport
Haha, what the fuck are you talking about?

Back