Media it's finally out! The greatest mma fighter of all time his autobiography Khabib Time

Penn and GSP had new York times bestselling books? I wonder what kind of profit they made from those books.

Not sure but I LOVED both books, GREAT reads. Finished Bj’s book in one seating on an eleven hour flight, easiest long flight I ever took.

Penn and GSP had new York times bestselling books? I wonder what kind of profit they made from those books.

Ronda’s book was a NYT best seller too btw, also a GREAT read.

Always found it stupid to release an autobiography midway through your career.

Wtf are you talking about the guy cleaned out his division

27 0

And just beat Conor

You’re right. May as well just retire and buy a rocking chair.

What are the book signing dates and locations?

Khabib is truly shaping up to be the Mayweather of MMA, he already has rows of delusional haters lined up to see him lose.

<Oku02>

It's going to be hilarious digging up threads like these after Khabib dominates another top opponent, be it Ferguson or 155lb GSP.

Where can I buy it?

Te9Om0c.gif

Khabib loves @Marc A the most of all his haters.
send me location.

i assume its going to only be available in russian?

I like these autobiographies on athletes that are 30

Sherdog fanboys clearing a space beside their Quran for the release date.

Looking forward to reading the “Why I Force My Wife to Live Under a Tent” chapter.

Khabib is truly shaping up to be the Mayweather of MMA, he already has rows of delusional haters lined up to see him lose.

<Oku02>

It's going to be hilarious digging up threads like these after Khabib dominates another top opponent, be it Ferguson or 155lb GSP.

"Dominates" Ferg 48-47 as you have predicted LMAO.<{outtahere}>

My god this guy is milking the cow before it has even grown teets.
I mean at least he's an undefeated champ and a great fighter. fucking pvz has a book and he hasn't done shit with her life

Not sure but I LOVED both books, GREAT reads. Finished Bj’s book in one seating on an eleven hour flight, easiest long flight I ever took.

I finished most of Penn's book over the course of two flights in a week myself. It isn't particularly polished and they speed up / down at some odd spots but its really fun reading about how he got into fighting, early days training BJJ on the Big Island, moving to California to train with Ralph and Dave, his first mundials etc

It's been nearly a decade since I read it but I definitely recall enjoying it.

"Dominates" Ferg 48-47 as you have predicted LMAO.<{outtahere}>
So you're saying that a fighter cannot have a dominating performance while losing a round or two? I'm guessing Khabib failed to dominate Conor, because he lost round 3 on the judge scorecards, amirite? Lmao indeed.

I found GSP's book really boring.

Try Frank Shamrocks book, or Pat Miletich's… much better reads imo. Art Davies and Big John both have really good ones about the early UFC days too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back