It's incredible

It wasn't the mauling haters said
But it was.

Crush.gif

3No2m.gif

What's incredible is that people care enough to love or hate Conor. Try not living and dying because one fighter won or lost. Watch MMA objectively and you won't get butt hurt every damn card.

LOL it's nowhere near as bad

You just think it is because your McNutgobblers have fucked off and left you alone

This place was near unbearable before. Now its just Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome at this point. I really dont know what Conor did to make these guys so upset lmao

Go back and read all the Conor nut hugging threads we had to endure in the lead up to this fight.

Could Conor's touch cure cancer?

Could Conor KO the entire world with one punch?

Could Conor's punch destroy an asteroid headed to Earth?

Your boy lost. Badly. Now it's our turn.

conorknockdown.gif

You know what would make that chick even hotter? She needs a gorilla tattooed between her boobs and a tiger stencilled on her belly.

I thought you were going to say a penis..
I have been damage too many tranny threads by @Goldman23 lately

But it was.

Crush.gif

3No2m.gif

The overhand right was a really smart tactic by Khabib.

If that were a straight right, Conor's head would be off the center line and he'd be in a great position to counter with the left.

Smart by Khabib.

But it was.

Crush.gif

3No2m.gif
Fight went as I expected for the most part. I like all other Conner fans hoped for the knockout but us true mma fans knew the most likely out come was just what happend. I don't take anything away from the outcome other then khabib bested Conor as expected. But you haters are something else.

Talk shit
Crush.gif

Get hit

Conor and his fans showed ridiculous levels of delusion and lack of logic, slowly building up to that rejoyceful moment when I won $800 from Nate Diaz choking Conor out.

They didn't learn their lesson and went right back to work, pouring out excuse after excuse for his loss. They praised the title-shot-gifted "GOAT" as if he could cure cancer, while he treated every fighter he faced with 0 respect inside and outside the cage, encouraging his disrespectful attitude and clown-like behavior.

Of course this all just built up to another glorious moment, akin to the period of peace we had when Rousey lost.

Dozens of Conor fans on here claiming that Khabib had literally zero chance. If Conor had won do you really think that they would have let off the gas for one second? Be happy that Khabib fans and Conor haters are only disrespecting Conor and his fans. If Conor won his fans would be disrespecting the entire roster of fighters and fans as usual.

Last edited:
What's incredible is that people care enough to love or hate Conor. Try not living and dying because one fighter won or lost. Watch MMA objectively and you won't get butt hurt every damn card.
Ding ding ding this guy right here.....
Fuck yeah I'm bummed Conor lost but it happens in mma all the time. I'm more bummed because I don't like khabib style and prefer striking centered champs.

LOL it's nowhere near as bad

You just think it is because your McNutgobblers have fucked off and left you alone
That's true too now that you mention it. I'm here taking my lumps and I just realized I've been getting mobbed on and all my buddy's split. Wtf man...

Talk shit
Crush.gif

Get hit

Conor and his fans showed ridiculous levels of delusion and lack of logic, slowly building up to that rejoyceful moment when I won $800 from Nate Diaz choking Conor out.

They didn't learn their lesson and went right back to work, pouring out excuse after excuse for his loss. They praised the title-shot-gifted "GOAT" as if he could cure cancer, while he treated every fighter he faced with 0 respect inside and outside the cage, encouraging his disrespectful attitude and clown-like behavior.

Of course this all just built up to another glorious moment, akin to the period of peace we had when Rousey lost.

Dozens of Conor fans on here claiming that Khabib had literally zero chance. If Conor had won do you really think that they would have let off the gas for one second? Be happy that Khabib fans and Conor haters are only disrespecting Conor and his fans. If Conor won his fans would be disrespecting the entire roster of fighters and fans as usual.
I was still a lurker for that era but I could only imagine the delusion with her fans. I like to debate and argue about fights just like everyone else but delusional fans are definitely difficult.

I was still a lurker for that era but I could only imagine the delusion with her fans. I like to debate and argue about fights just like everyone else but delusional fans are definitely difficult.

The thing is there's a few Conor fans on here that I do respect, and they don't necessarily deserve this. Conor is exciting and talented, but unfortunately the majority of his fans have been insufferable for about 7 years now, and it's because those are the fans who think his lack of respect is cool or badass. They are getting what they deserve, not necessarily guys like you and @MayhemMonkey

Back