IT'S OFFICIAL, Dom has Lost his Gotdam Mind, Says he would Rek Conor @ 145

You underestimate the importance of power. All conor needs is one shot to land, or 13 seconds. Cruz needs 25 minutes. I don't like Cruz chances at all. Not saying its impossible, but your post rings of shertardery. I mean really, you have "no reason" to believe conor could land one shot in 25 minutes? against a little baby man in cruz? please.

People were saying Edgar needed 25 minutes to beat Mendes. People were saying Cruz needed 15 minutes to beat Mizugaki. Stop acting like Conor is some invinsible god that cannot be finished—he can and has been finished by far, far, far lesser fighters than Dominic cruz.

People were saying Edgar needed 25 minutes to beat Mendes. People were saying Cruz needed 15 minutes to beat Mizugaki. Stop acting like Conor is some invinsible god that cannot be finished—he can and has been finished by far, far, far lesser fighters than Dominic cruz.
Did you really just compare the UFC's FW holy trinity of the last 5 years to mizugaki???

9c9094a3847e822dc260367d0b5829c1096d3a1cc9c45367dadccdc3f42faa70.jpg

That certainly would be one of the coolest match ups in the sport. But the fight would have to be at 145. It be interesting. I feel like Conor's size would be too much.

Still, I'm down to see it happen.

Cruz probably can't hurt him, but lets be honest, a Cruz decision is much more within the realms of possibility than Mcgregor beating Lawler/Maia/Lombard/Hendricks/Rory/Condit/Wonderboy

As good as Conor has proven to be, Cruz is perhaps the most talented fighter in the game at avoiding getting hit. And if Conor can't land that left hand, I think Cruz is better in most aspects of mma. I honestly think Cruz would take him down at will while avoiding those power shots.

It's official. Cruz fanboys are equal to Jones fanboys in terms of ridiculousness.

If bloated Benevidez, post-prime Faber, and pre-prime Johnson arguably won Cruz, how is he going to beat a once ever human being like Conor McGregor?

The only way Cruz will win is if the fights goes the distance. That is, the fanboy judges will award Cruz with the screwjob victory.

Cruz fanboys need to put the pipe down.

Did you really just compare the UFC's FW holy trinity of the last 5 years to mizugaki???

9c9094a3847e822dc260367d0b5829c1096d3a1cc9c45367dadccdc3f42faa70.jpg

Right, cause Conor has never been finished, and Cruz has never finished people before. GOT IT. Oh, and Mizugaki has been stopped less than Mendes, and stopped the same amount of times as Conor. You should know by now that nothing is a foregone conclusion in MMA.

150-155 lbs vs 170-175 lbs, I think.
Holloway is listed at 5ft 11in but is a legit 6ft and walks around at 162-164lbs. Dom is 5ft 9in, walks around at 157-159lbs. Conor is 5ft 9in and walks around at 173-175lbs. Conor openly says he doesnt rehydrate well after cutting to 145 and only gains about 12-14lbs back for fight night which would put him around the same weight as Dom come fight night. He does have a 4in reach advantage over Dom, but I do not think that does much against Cruz as fighting from distance would not be the best route against Cruz.. Yet if he closes distance or throws kicks, Dom takes him down easily and Conor has not show any strength from the bottom and his losses were by sub.

If TJ Dillashaw couldn't hit Cruz why people think that mcgregor would? Dominick is the movement master not Conor, without his power he doesn't have anything for Cruz.

The trash talk alone for this fight would be epic.

Dunno, I saw a vid of McG doing sprint burst to try and aid speed as well, I dunno if Cruz would be able to run away from him quick enough...

That fight would look like a man walking his son down while laughing at any pillow shots that might connect until he finally catches up with him(and he would) and puts him out with one shot.......Dom, please-u edged out Faber and I thought Tj shouldve retained title in last weeks fight.

The trash talk will be amazing. Cruz is such a cock guy.

Yes I get why Cruz would want the money but again, given his inactivity and the narrow decisions he ekes out I still say he is talking too much shit. I mean, he really, really struggled with a fighter Conor could KO in his sleep. On many levels he is a truly masterful fighter and is definitely to MMA what Floyd was to boxing in terms of his defense and fight IQ. But that said, he just came off of a fight where he wasn't able to unanimously convince MMA fans and analysts that he even won. It would be nice if he could dial back on the Conor lite antics right now.
He beat the champ with a serious foot injury that he came in with. Who cares either way, he's a champ, looking for a money fight ... shocking.

Back