Its official LeBron James a Free Agent... Lakers bound?

They are keeping Lonzo for sure, there is no team that wants him in a trade, he is probably going to be the with the lake show for at least 3 more years, and yes that is going to be funny

But the only doubt I have about Lebron and the Lakers has to do with Lebrons beef with Lavar, didnt they have a beef and Lebron told Lavar keep my kids names out yo mouth?
i seem to remember something like that, but lavar makes me so ill i turn it whenever his name comes up. lebron definitely wont put up with the shit and lavar will not resist the temptation to piggyback off of lebron so that will get ugly. yet in all this lebron talk i dont think i have heard anyone talk about how that will work

i seem to remember something like that, but lavar makes me so ill i turn it whenever his name comes up. lebron definitely wont put up with the shit and lavar will not resist the temptation to piggyback off of lebron so that will get ugly. yet in all this lebron talk i dont think i have heard anyone talk about how that will work

Lavar reminds me of a Black version of Al Bundy, same personality, same facial expressions, same reminiscing of failed athletic career as Al Bundy.

Looks like Paul George opted with the Thunder

So PG is out even after that campaign.

Im starting to think now Lebron is just going to stay in Cleveland and do something similar to Durant by taking a short contract for one year or something.

Lakers will need to make some big moves and fix their team up to have a shot.

538.com says he should go to the Sixers because of the chance to win titles plus it's the best move for his legacy (Big market + still in Eastern Conference + historical franchise + it's not a team that already won titles or is a rival a la Durant and the Warriors)

He should join the Sixers. They're like the only team that wouldn't have to gut their team to sign Lebron. They can keep everyone. Lebron, Embiid, Simmons, Covington, Saric would be a crazy starting 5. Lebron would be the smallest (by height) starter, that's insane. And as Lebron eventually (finally) starts fading in a year or two Embiid, Simmons, Saric, and Fultz will be able to easily pick up the slack as they enter their true primes.

He signs a 5 year deal there and I'd bet $10,000 they win at least 2 titles.

Spurs need to stop being stubborn and just let Kawhi go.

looks like LA to me, and if he can land kawhi then that's a solid start to even consider ebating GSW

heard he announces decision on tues

and who care about freakin paul George, the most overrated player right now, only makes game winners in those Gatorade commercials

looks like LA to me, and if he can land kawhi then that's a solid start to even consider ebating GSW

heard he announces decision on tues

and who care about freakin paul George, the most overrated player right now, only makes game winners in those Gatorade commercials

yeah PG is hyped, he wasn't a big accusation, the two best ones are Bron and the quiet man Kawhi

Im not sold on LA anymore, if Im willing to guess its Philly, he is going to the Sixers with Kawhi. The Sixers have a solid team and a good coach, they made a good run last year and they have to pieces for Bron to win again.

In LA its nothing but a bunch of rooks and young half ass players who are more focused on clowning on Instagram.

Paul George and LA native who grew up a Laker fan was the almost for sure guy people thought would go to LA, they been claiming him for years courting him for years, he decided not to go and resigned with the thunder instead.

Its sad times before Lakers was the glamour team, the top dog the team everyone wanted to play for, now nobody wants to touch it last guy to go here was Dwight Howard but left.

Last edited:
i have been in my car a lot lately and i usually enjoy sports talk radio, but holy hell, they refuse to talk about NOTHING but lebron right now. the only time they stray is if they are talking about Kawhi Leonard and if he gets to the Lakers, does that mean Lebron is going there? even if i liked him it woulddrive me nuts. i cant stand him and it is killing me. i turn it back on every 20 minutes or so, but yup, still lebron talk.
It will only stop after he signs a contract.

It's only fitting that LeBron Blames, the fakest athlete in America, would choose to move to The LAnd of Snakes, as the great J. Cole once dubbed it, the fakest city in America.

Why would he go to the Lakers? I don't get it. There's no way the Lakers can compete with either GSW or Houston. Bad move.

yeah PG is hyped, he wasn't a big accusation, the two best ones are Bron and the quiet man Kawhi

Im not sold on LA anymore, if Im willing to guess its Philly, he is going to the Sixers with Kawhi. The Sixers have a solid team and a good coach, they made a good run last year and they have to pieces for Bron to win again.

In LA its nothing but a bunch of rooks and young half ass players who are more focused on clowning on Instagram.

Paul George and LA native who grew up a Laker fan was the almost for sure guy people thought would go to LA, they been claiming him for years courting him for years, he decided not to go and resigned with the thunder instead.

Its sad times before Lakers was the glamour team, the top dog the team everyone wanted to play for, now nobody wants to touch it last guy to go here was Dwight Howard but left.

yea sixers weren't a bad thought but after he enrolled his kids in school in LA it was pretty much a lock

wonder if they will make moves for kawhi or someone els big time

It’s official. He has signed with the Lakers.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/s...-james-signs-la-lakers-report-says/749815002/

Be sure to watch Facebook for live feeds of jersey burnings

If Lebron can take this laker team to the play offs or even the conference finals, it will make Kobe look bad.

Kobe in the later portion of his career did nothing but complain bout not getting the help he needed

This move is very strange especially since Kobe has been critical of Lebron and they had a rivalry in the NBA

yea sixers weren't a bad thought but after he enrolled his kids in school in LA it was pretty much a lock

wonder if they will make moves for kawhi or someone els big time

If Lebron wants a shot at the playoffs he will need Kawhi.

But the Sixers are aggressively trying to get Leonard bad since Lebron just announced his signing to the Lake show.

Back