It's officially UFC 300 week - are you doing anything special?

we%27re-friends-right-jamie-palamino.gif
1712584583467.png

Me and a group of friends are actually getting together and buying this PPV lol. Probably gonna throw some borgers and glizzies on the grill and polish em off with some cheap beer. Maybe a shot or two of some Knob Creek. Fantastic stuff!
That sounds great! What time should I be there?

Wifey is frying up some spam lite and ramen noodles. Inviting @pride_rules over, not even sure if he watches MMA anymore though.

Same thing I do every PPV week.

Wait until Wednesday to watch the embedded episodes, then watch the press conference Thursday, then check weigh-ins on Friday, normally while I'm pooping at work, but I'll be working a gun show.

Then work the gun show Saturday, rush home, blow through the Prelims on espn+ and enjoy the PPV with little interruption.

I always talk about inviting friends over but they are checked out before the main card even starts.

Usual PPV routine which means watching the Embedded stuff every day, Presser and getting hyped for the Sherdog PBP. Just went through the card again... I for sure know it's gonna be lit and there gonna be one crazy moment!
This! With a boot leg stream, great company and epic food drinks

I wish. Wrong time zone, got kids, friends got kids, no spare time. Maybe will plan something for UFN Khamzat vs Whittaker, better than most PPVs and in an OK time zone.

Anyone know of any other events this week in vegas for UFC 300? Press Conference or event promo? Going there on thursday and friday for PFL and wanted to tie in some UFC 300 events as well. Any help is appreciated!

I might actually watch the full card instead of skipping half the fights like I usually do.

Yeah, I'm jacking off strictly with my non-dominant hand this week, just to celebrate the occasion.

Back