"It's Okay to be White" signs pop up on college campuses

People who think straight white male Christians are the most oppressed people in modern America are bigly pathetic.

Who thinks that? Not oppressed, just demonized.

There are people who are trying to push it that way. If they keep pushing, they're going to get pushed back.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/4chaniotbw/

white.jpg

Last week we covered the story of a formal Police investigation being launched over the alleged hate crime that recently occurred at Boston College. A crime that was nothing more than the placement of a single poster on campus with the words “Don’t apologize for being white.” Seemingly inspired by this development and the overblown reaction to it. The infamous trolls over at 4chan’s politically incorrect board have just launched a new widespread campaign set to take this poster idea to the next level.

The idea was simple. If a seemingly innocuous message like the one posted at Boston College could cause such a reaction, what would happen if a similar message was far more widely distributed? 4chan decided they wanted to find out, and Operation White was soon hatched. The plan being to print out and post all around every major city possible, a simple flyer featuring only the words “IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE.”

6PK6RJy.jpg

The operation was launched Halloween night, with the costume excuse offering some level of identity protection to the brave participants. Some ground rules were also put into effect, such as only putting the signs up on public property, as law breaking or vandalism was not desired. Organizers also made it clear that the overall mission was not about hate. Rather it was about creating the most overblown reaction from the SJW Left possible. So that this overreaction would then hopefully be taken negatively by middle of the road political centrists, or as 4chan users tend to refer to them as “normies.”

Websites independent of 4chan have even been created to aid Operation White, including itsokaytobewhite.com. A site which primarily features the below video outlining the as they put it, “battle plan” for the “normie war.”

Some Alt-Left groups have already caught onto the operation however, and counter propaganda efforts are also underway. With some trying to subvert the benign message of the original poster with a more controversial “It’s ok to gas Kykes” variant, in hopes of making /pol/ and the Alt-Right in general look bad. Below is an image of this plan being outlined on a left leaning online discussion hub.

90bdbb_e1d526303169400db173b5ec3f6831df~mv2.png

Thus far though, these counter-propaganda efforts haven’t prevented the plan from being put into action. See for yourself in the below collection of online outrage over the signs.

oCVI70K.jpg

CuyISBm.png

klQ9l6v.png

The mainstream press seems to be catching on as well even. Though they seem mystified as to the source of all these posters.

YQxF2bs.png

3evAMb6.jpg

om65Mj5.jpg

With the campaign now well underway and clearly picking up steam this might go down as one of 4chan’s most successful operations. Of course in the end though, it does raise at least one important question. Is it still okay to be White? Because if it is, what exactly is the big deal everyone is getting so upset about to begin with?

---------
Definitely an interesting social experiment, to see the reaction to such a benign statement that would most likely be celebrated across social media, had it been about any other race or group of people. Such as "It is OK to be Black" "It is OK to be Muslim" "It is Fabulous being gay"

Who thinks that? Not oppressed, just demonized.

There are people who are trying to push it that way. If they keep pushing, they're going to get pushed back.
I'm white. I went to school in New York City. Bumpkins from Bumblefuck have a warped idea of what the reality of it is.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/4chaniotbw/

white.jpg

Last week we covered the story of a formal Police investigation being launched over the alleged hate crime that recently occurred at Boston College. A crime that was nothing more than the placement of a single poster on campus with the words “Don’t apologize for being white.” Seemingly inspired by this development and the overblown reaction to it. The infamous trolls over at 4chan’s politically incorrect board have just launched a new widespread campaign set to take this poster idea to the next level.

The idea was simple. If a seemingly innocuous message like the one posted at Boston College could cause such a reaction, what would happen if a similar message was far more widely distributed? 4chan decided they wanted to find out, and Operation White was soon hatched. The plan being to print out and post all around every major city possible, a simple flyer featuring only the words “IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE.”

6PK6RJy.jpg

The operation was launched Halloween night, with the costume excuse offering some level of identity protection to the brave participants. Some ground rules were also put into effect, such as only putting the signs up on public property, as law breaking or vandalism was not desired. Organizers also made it clear that the overall mission was not about hate. Rather it was about creating the most overblown reaction from the SJW Left possible. So that this overreaction would then hopefully be taken negatively by middle of the road political centrists, or as 4chan users tend to refer to them as “normies.”

Websites independent of 4chan have even been created to aid Operation White, including itsokaytobewhite.com. A site which primarily features the below video outlining the as they put it, “battle plan” for the “normie war.”

Some Alt-Left groups have already caught onto the operation however, and counter propaganda efforts are also underway. With some trying to subvert the benign message of the original poster with a more controversial “It’s ok to gas Kykes” variant, in hopes of making /pol/ and the Alt-Right in general look bad. Below is an image of this plan being outlined on a left leaning online discussion hub.

90bdbb_e1d526303169400db173b5ec3f6831df~mv2.png

Thus far though, these counter-propaganda efforts haven’t prevented the plan from being put into action. See for yourself in the below collection of online outrage over the signs.

oCVI70K.jpg

CuyISBm.png

klQ9l6v.png

The mainstream press seems to be catching on as well even. Though they seem mystified as to the source of all these posters.

YQxF2bs.png

3evAMb6.jpg

om65Mj5.jpg

With the campaign now well underway and clearly picking up steam this might go down as one of 4chan’s most successful operations. Of course in the end though, it does raise at least one important question. Is it still okay to be White? Because if it is, what exactly is the big deal everyone is getting so upset about to begin with?

---------
Definitely an interesting social experiment, to see the reaction to such a benign statement that would most likely be celebrated across social media, had it been about any other race or group of people. Such as "It is OK to be Black" "It is OK to be Muslim" "It is Fabulous being gay"

Bam, and the anti-white racists get triggered and show their true colors in seconds flat.

This whole thing is making me laugh.

4chan (/pol/ in particular) wanted to see the reaction for a sign as innocuous as "It's Okay To Be White".

Media coverage is seems to be painting the signs in a negative reaction, and SJWs are losing their minds, calling it "racist propaganda".

It's trolling at it's finest, imo.

President Cesspool brings out the finest of people and ideas.

I kinda feel like "it's okay to be white" is a bit wishy-washy. That anyone is reacting to it as though it's racist or evil speaks to a bit of lunacy over there.

Sing should read :

White people are racist, nazis, previleged and evil - Minorities

They hate us cuz they ain't us! -white people

Would have been accurate and realistic about the situation. Minorities acting like toddlers because they can get everything in this day and age exept being white.

People who are complaining obviously think that it is not okay to be white.

Therefore, they are racist.

USA seems to be a shitty place to live. Shame, because I loved Manhattan when I visited there five years ago.

It's not been not okay to be white. But it's not okay to be white and ignorant about racial stratification because learning about it would be threatening to you.

I saw a post on Imgur about testimonials from dudes with micro dongs and how they feared intimacy, would get laughed at by their significant others, and had to let their wives have affairs to be sexually satisfied.

It was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.
This troll. I bet you started the thread on imgur.

Ah, that explains the "Stop the Genocide of Southern Heritage" sign that douchebag was holding.

People who don't bring anything to the table beyond the "heritage" of slaveholders from 200 years ago and BO that could kill a water buffalo.

No punani.

The entire point is to try and stir up racial controversy? So, the goal is to worsen the racial dynamic and try to generate outrage.

So people playing racial identity politics and trying to push their victimhood status into mainstream discourse.

<puh-lease75>

I don't think this story particularly matters in the grand scheme of the world.

It is ok to be white. What a bunch of fuckin dorks though. I cringe thinking about how lame these guys are when I read their "game plan".

Screen-Shot-2017-11-01-at-11.41.46-AM.jpg

Guess they weren't busy on Halloween night eh. Doesn't look like the media went beserk, and pulling weak stunts like this to influence the "normies" into joining you is pretty much coming from the same mindset of people who fake hate crimes. "Massive victory for the right in the culture war" lmao fuckin chumps.
It's simply amazing how their minds work, thinking this would convince people to side with them.

People who don't bring anything to the table beyond the "heritage" of slaveholders from 200 years ago and BO that could kill a water buffalo.

No punani.

Please do tell exactly what you've brought to the table.

Youre very privileged to be an American.

I suggest you travel to Africa and gain some real world perspective. It will help you stop crying about your perceived petty problems and appreciate the opportunities you have in America.

This may be childish, but honestly, it feels like a lot of people, especially in college, need to really hear this message. Chin up, crackas.

Please do tell exactly what you've brought to the table.

Youre very privileged to be an American.

I suggest you travel to Africa and gain some real world perspective. It will help you stop crying about your perceived petty problems and appreciate the opportunities you have in America.

I know, imagine if he wanted to run around putting up signs on Halloween, lol.

Back