"It's Okay to be White" signs pop up on college campuses

4chan is basically making the left reveal their racism, for those of you that didn't get it.

As a person of color and son of immigrants I can tell you White Americans that it's ok to be White.

The fact of the matter is White Americans built this great country and were very kind enough to allow my parents to legally immigrate here and be fully accepted as Americans.

This is kind of a stupid campaign. By that, I mean 4chan is being kinda hypocritical here. "Black Lives Matter" is a simple and benign statement also, and there was immediate backlash against that slogan (I'm talking about from the very beginning, when it was just a chant. There are a billion reasons to oppose the Black Lives Matter movement now, but none of them are because of their name). Its the same shit.

People on the left are angry at "Its ok to be white" because they feel like white people are overplaying their victimhood with the slogan. People on the other side were saying the same shit when "Black Lives Matter" posters first went up.

Last edited:
It's not been not okay to be white. But it's not okay to be white and ignorant about racial stratification because learning about it would be threatening to you.
it's ok to not know or care about how other white people you have nothing to do with acted in the past or about what hardships a myriad of minorities have faced in history- how far back do you go?

what is important is that you treat your fellow man based on their actions and character and not on what group they identify with.

It's not been not okay to be white. But it's not okay to be white and ignorant about racial stratification because learning about it would be threatening to you.

I saw a post on Imgur about testimonials from dudes with micro dongs and how they feared intimacy, would get laughed at by their significant others, and had to let their wives have affairs to be sexually satisfied.

It was one of the saddest things I've ever seen on the internet.

I remember when I was doing the plenty of fish thing back in the day I was chatting up this tasty looking milf. After encountering a couple of eerily similar horror stories to this nightmare...

dating_site_girls_deceiving_1.jpg

I insisted on either full body shots or a cam chat before meeting anyone.

The milf I was referring to initiated her own cam chat because she said she had a surprise for me. Turns out it was her cuck husband. This was like 2005-ish, well before I ever ever heard the term. That sad little John Podesta looking creep just smiled at me while his wife said she wanted to fuck me while he watched. I think she called him her little bitch, or something derogatory. I was horrified and shut that shit down asap. Only later did I feel badly for the guy, but i was definitely more creeped out.

4chan is basically making the left reveal their racism, for those of you that didn't get it.

does that mean everyone who opposed black lives matter is racist? its basically the same thing

of course it's OK to be white. it's actually great.
also, thinking this is a racist statement is absurd.

it's ok to not know or care about how other white people you have nothing to do with acted in the past or about what hardships a myriad of minorities have faced in history- how far back do you go?

what is important is that you treat your fellow man based on their actions and character and not on what group they identify with.

The fact that you think racial stratification is a matter of past history speak to how ignorant you are.

I don't give a shit if you don't know anything about the Civil Rights era or the Civil War. What you do need to realize is persisting inequality and economic disenfranchisement. The "I'm not actively racist, so that's enough and I don't need to understand anything else" is an incredibly privileged position.

It must suck being the Fox News intern who has to find these crazy professors, to convince people there is some large-scale Stalinist-Leninist-Marxist-snowflakist movement to eliminate white people.

!!!!

Seems like the easiest way to earn a salary. 25% of professors declare themselves Marxists, I personally had several, and they have entire majors dedicated to "social justice", so they don't have to kick over too many rocks to find them.

https://squawker.org/culture-wars/4chaniotbw/

white.jpg

Last week we covered the story of a formal Police investigation being launched over the alleged hate crime that recently occurred at Boston College. A crime that was nothing more than the placement of a single poster on campus with the words “Don’t apologize for being white.” Seemingly inspired by this development and the overblown reaction to it. The infamous trolls over at 4chan’s politically incorrect board have just launched a new widespread campaign set to take this poster idea to the next level.

The idea was simple. If a seemingly innocuous message like the one posted at Boston College could cause such a reaction, what would happen if a similar message was far more widely distributed? 4chan decided they wanted to find out, and Operation White was soon hatched. The plan being to print out and post all around every major city possible, a simple flyer featuring only the words “IT’S OKAY TO BE WHITE.”

6PK6RJy.jpg

The operation was launched Halloween night, with the costume excuse offering some level of identity protection to the brave participants. Some ground rules were also put into effect, such as only putting the signs up on public property, as law breaking or vandalism was not desired. Organizers also made it clear that the overall mission was not about hate. Rather it was about creating the most overblown reaction from the SJW Left possible. So that this overreaction would then hopefully be taken negatively by middle of the road political centrists, or as 4chan users tend to refer to them as “normies.”

Websites independent of 4chan have even been created to aid Operation White, including itsokaytobewhite.com. A site which primarily features the below video outlining the as they put it, “battle plan” for the “normie war.”

Some Alt-Left groups have already caught onto the operation however, and counter propaganda efforts are also underway. With some trying to subvert the benign message of the original poster with a more controversial “It’s ok to gas Kykes” variant, in hopes of making /pol/ and the Alt-Right in general look bad. Below is an image of this plan being outlined on a left leaning online discussion hub.

90bdbb_e1d526303169400db173b5ec3f6831df~mv2.png

Thus far though, these counter-propaganda efforts haven’t prevented the plan from being put into action. See for yourself in the below collection of online outrage over the signs.

oCVI70K.jpg

CuyISBm.png

klQ9l6v.png

The mainstream press seems to be catching on as well even. Though they seem mystified as to the source of all these posters.

YQxF2bs.png

3evAMb6.jpg

om65Mj5.jpg

With the campaign now well underway and clearly picking up steam this might go down as one of 4chan’s most successful operations. Of course in the end though, it does raise at least one important question. Is it still okay to be White? Because if it is, what exactly is the big deal everyone is getting so upset about to begin with?

---------
Definitely an interesting social experiment, to see the reaction to such a benign statement that would most likely be celebrated across social media, had it been about any other race or group of people. Such as "It is OK to be Black" "It is OK to be Muslim" "It is Fabulous being gay"

I love how this EXPOSED racist America with a simple, "It's ok to be white" sign. LOL

The entire point is to try and stir up racial controversy? So, the goal is to worsen the racial dynamic and try to generate outrage.

So people playing racial identity politics and trying to push their victimhood status into mainstream discourse.

<puh-lease75>

I don't think this story particularly matters in the grand scheme of the world.
Looks like it exposed you and your racist ilk.

Motivational quotes? What a lovely and positive idea.

I am liberal, but I agree that unfortunately too many ethnic studies and multicultural social science professors are allowed to sadistic towards white people, even in the academic literature, and that there is an understandable backlash. Unfortunately too, this understandable backlash has resulted in folks, who are sadistic to non white/christian/heterosexual people, having a voice.

People who are complaining obviously think that it is not okay to be white.

Therefore, they are racist.

USA seems to be a shitty place to live. Shame, because I loved Manhattan when I visited there five years ago.
It’s been shitty for quite some time.Where do you live then?

Since when can you no longer offend anyone? Why the fuck should I care if you're too much of a pussy to handle a few words? God damn America is becoming pussified as fuck. Go throw your tantrums now you little cunts.

Just like the thread title says:

https://tulanehullabaloo.com/32327/news/okay-white-signs-linked-boston-alberta-campuses/

"A thread on 4chan posted Tuesday afternoon outlines a plan to distribute and publicly post signs reading “It’s okay to be white.” The thread asks that participants post the signs on Halloween while wearing costumes to maintain anonymity.

The goal of the forum’s plan is to prompt media coverage, with the hope that any negative coverage will result in “normies realize that leftists & journalists hate white people.”"
It’s Russian operatives trying to start a race war.

Back