"It's Only Business" Confirmed by the UFC

''The sound guy likes Khabib or searched on Google what Conor said''

giphy.gif

wtf
I can't believe i read this

That's why all of these people jacking off about rivalries and shit talk are stupid (most MMA fans). The WWE aspect of MMA is just that- fake, stupid, and strictly for white trash types. Rousey did the exact same shit, but somehow Conor and Brock are cool and she is hated. They are all bitches evenly; at least Ronda has the right to be a bitch since she has a vagina- those guys are worse, being man-bitches. They should be hated more than her, it should be the other way around.

I would enjoy the sport more if they were mostly guys like Fedor and GSP. I so don't care to hear people sacrifice their dignity for a few bucks worth of attention. Sad.
Nah. They're just twats hoping to get a pass.

''The sound guy likes Khabib or searched on Google what Conor said''

giphy.gif

wtf
I can't believe i read this

....And I can't believe you literally found the Absolute Perfect gif to go along with that quote....roflmao, ahhhhh my stomach hurts from laughing.

huh, it was because he was getting his ass kicked and Khabib kept asking to run his mouth now.

And even cheating and having The Dean Of Herb turn a blind eye he could not offer much of a threat. Ok

He said it after the round he won, dumbass. He said it because Khabib was complaining about his cheap tactics. Had nothing to do with Khabib beating his ass.

Look for Conrad to dropkick an old woman or burn down a soup kitchen in the next week or so.

Maybe Conor actually felt a little bad about going so far. It worked on Jose but it wasn’t working with Khabib so he just amped it up more and more. I think it was half an apology from Conor.

Maybe Conor actually felt a little bad about going so far. It worked on Jose but it wasn’t working with Khabib so he just amped it up more and more. I think it was half an apology from Conor.
Then that's a super shitty "apology" for sure.

But of course, it's easier for Conor to say since he was the one doing the insulting. He really should've know that someone like Khabib would take it personal, especially with how personal Conor chose to make it.

Conor is a bully, but just like any bully out there, they can't take it when shit gets thrown back in their face.

Then that's a super shitty "apology" for sure.

But of course, it's easier for Conor to say since he was the one doing the insulting. He really should've know that someone like Khabib would take it personal, especially with how personal Conor chose to make it.

Conor is a bully, but just like any bully out there, they can't take it when shit gets thrown back in their face.
I agree with most of that. While he is a bully in the build up, Conor has taken his losses pretty well.

How does a subtitle prove what he said when literally the only two people that actually know what he said r him and khabib

I definitely think he said only business but this isn’t proof at all lmao

I agree with most of that. While he is a bully in the build up, Conor has taken his losses pretty well.

Lol r u serious, he didnt take his loss against khabib well at all. At first he said he still "won the battle" or something lol, then blamed his coaches, then kept making Twitter posts about Khabib, finally lied that his foot was a balloon, etc

Lol r u serious, he didnt take his loss against khabib well at all. At first he said he still "won the battle" or something lol, then blamed his coaches, then kept making Twitter posts about Khabib, finally lied that his foot was a balloon, etc
That’s kind of a unique situation though, considering his opponent jumped the cage and attacked his team while he got attacked by opponents teammates.

Look at the Diaz fight, he was humble in that loss. He took his loss to Floyd well and after he beat Aldo he gave it up in the post fight speech saying “I feel for Jose. He was a phenomenal champion and we deserved to go a little bit longer”.

I like how Conor saying that chances something. He already tapped out to a neck cranck. He quit.

Time for new adventures.

Even in this thread people go on with the "Only kisses".
Some people...

I said the ESPN interview wasn't planned by UFC... Conor desperately asked Ariel for help. Dana is Burying this man. He warned him fair and square. "If Conor wants to go down that route... it will be an epic, epic downfall... yeah..."

Back