Its over for Tony, but also over for Paddy.... Who do they match him up with next?

this seems legit. maybe Michael Johnson or clay guida. They can call him the "Legend Killer"
Neither of them are legends or have even earned themselves a title shot in the UFC

Robbed Jared Gordon, couldnt finish a beyond done Tony.

Dawson
Klose
Joel
Rebecki
Dober
Bobby
Moises
Brener
Ignacio
Klein
Zellhuber

They cant give him a 40yo Jim Miller next. That would be shameless even for UFC.

He has to fight a top 30, top 40 LW next.... I listed some names. CANT HIDE PADDY ANYMORE.

Drew Dober

I thought Paddy looked pretty improved. The hair not being in his face helped and he tucked his chin a lot more. I never thought he was going to be a top 5 guy or champion or anything but he can be a fringe top 10/15 guy with the right fights.

At least he acknowledged that he had a problem with his chin too high and his hair. He's not delusional. Despite the losing streak, Tony is still a good fighter and beating a guy like that 30-27 is impressive.

Tony is beyond washed but Paddy's striking legitimately looked much improved. Gassing out that bad though... cardio is the next thing he needs to significantly improve.

Fighters don't rob fighters of a W, the refs do.

If Miller wins his fight coming up I could see them making that fight. And it would be awesome for Miller to ride off into the sunset flatlining Paddy.

Paddy’s standup looking good may have had something to do with Tony looking like he’s in slow-mo. At the same time Paddy looks like he’s somewhere in the 15-30 range at lightweight. He's not a completely horrible fighter and the UFC has room for exciting mid-carders so to speak.

Back