Izzy has the most badass fight "Finish Him"s in the UFC

Vegesus44

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
He boned Costa that one time(was sad to see as a costa fan, but fuck it... GO KIWIS)

Then after he dieded Alex the cave man Pereira he used Alexs own mythological bow to execute him in front of millions of people.

Few have come close.
Titos grave digger thing didnt even cum close butt sax.(was cool none the less, is what I ment)

Anyone you can think of?
Edit- also what do you think he will do after he KOS Strickland and do you think he thinks about it before the fight?

Last edited:
I get why people hate on Costa, he made himself look like a clown, but dry humping another man will never be "cool" or "badass" to me.

WhimsicalVengefulEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

Except when Marcos Maidana did it back to Broner. Broner retaliating like a woman with that little punch is gold.

As a rule I don't enjoy the taunting of an incapacitated opponent, the Costa instance being an absolute disgrace, but I have to admit that Adesanya doing the bow gesture after finishing Pereira made him look in my eyes for the first, and likely last, time just as cool as he imagines himself to be.

I have to admit that Adesanya doing the bow gesture after finishing Pereira made him look in my eyes for the first, and likely last, time just as cool as he imagines himself to be.
Just admit you're a hater and live a better life.

Just admit you're a hater and live a better life.

Hate is something that has always been foreign to me. There are things I like about Adesanya - indeed, strongly like even - but his lesser aspects makes it impossible for me to be a fan of him.

Hate is something that has always been foreign to me. There are things I like about Adesanya - indeed, strongly like even - but his lesser aspects makes it impossible for me to be a fan of him.
You a homophobe, or a racist? Because if you’re a fight fan the champ who fights the most and has the most violent kill streak in anyone’s gold run since Anderson idk what you wouldn’t like about the guy. Except that he’s black and potentially Bi

You a homophobe, or a racist? Because if you’re a fight fan the champ who fights the most and has the most violent kill streak in anyone’s gold run since Anderson idk what you wouldn’t like about the guy. Except that he’s black and potentially Bi

Mainly the act of him jacking off his dog and taunting incapacitated opponents. Him being generally cringe is forgivable, but the aforementioned makes it to much for me. Like him inside the ring, though you're wrong about "most violent kill streak"; he's all in all hit or miss, him being defensively inclined making some real duds such as Romero, Whittaker 2, Cannonier, and Vettori 2. I actually do really like his style, finding myself rewatching both Cannonier and Vettori even though they leave a lot to be desired.

Mainly the act of him jacking off his dog and taunting incapacitated opponents. Him being generally cringe is forgivable, but the aforementioned makes it to much for me. Like him inside the ring, though you're wrong about "most violent kill streak"; he's all in all hit or miss, him being defensively inclined making some real duds such as Romero, Whittaker 2, Cannonier, and Vettori. I actually do really like his style, finding myself rewatching both Cannonier and Vettori even though they leave a lot to be desired.
You skipped my question. A or B I guess I was asking, but some fake answers about his fights he didn’t get a finish is cute too

He boned Costa that one time(was sad to see as a costa fan, but fuck it... GO KIWIS)

Then after he dieded Alex the cave man Pereira he used Alexs own mythological bow to execute him in front of millions of people.

Few have come close.
Titos grave digger thing didnt even cum close butt sax.(was cool none the less, is what I ment)

Anyone you can think of?
Edit- also what do you think he will do after he KOS Strickland and do you think he thinks about it before the fight?
Prob

He def has some of the best wins in UFC history

You skipped my question. A or B I guess I was asking, but some fake answers about his fights he didn’t get a finish is cute too

Please tell me you're trolling. I didn't bother to answer your question because the implications are insulting; I have never in my life made my assessment of a fighter due to anything other than his individual qualities. Maybe you're projecting? If so, you should stop, and also learn some manners while you're at it.

I get why people hate on Costa, he made himself look like a clown, but dry humping another man will never be "cool" or "badass" to me.

WhimsicalVengefulEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

Except when Marcos Maidana did it back to Broner. Broner retaliating like a woman with that little punch is gold.

All the Volk fan's were masturbating about him doing the same to Islam while he was being controlled on the ground like a helpless rape victim lol

And a giant cunt, proven by nearly every time he opens his mouth.

But as long as you're a fight fan, you have to appreciate what he's put together in the cage, especially following his KB career, which isn't as easy a transition as he's made it seem

Last edited:
Stop with the bullshit. I'm homophobe and racist and I love Izzy anyways. The guy may be cringe, but he has balls of steel, fights everyone and anytime, and is becoming a legend. He can't be denied after chasing and winning an inmediate rematch with the guy who KOd him.

Please tell me you're trolling. I didn't bother to answer your question because the implications are insulting; I have never in my life made my assessment of a fighter due to anything other than his individual qualities. Maybe you're projecting? If so, you should stop, and also learn some manners while you're at it.
This is one of the nicer and well written flames I've seen in a while

Respect to you

Back