Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

you guys seriously like this show boating crap?

It’s ok we all laughed when Alex beat Adesanya three times and also we were happy when Jan spanked cocky ass Gynosanya.

We laughed even harder when Adesanya thought he could beat Jones and waited for him to leave lhw went up and got taken down by a guy not known for grappling and also got beaten on the feet by Jan.

Adesanya will be forever Jans bitch.

Izzy is so immature and like a little kid

Although he's difficult to like and an immature cunt, you can't deny his fighting ability and character in the cage.

He's a fucking classless dickhead, but pure class in the octagon where it matters
Nah I love Izzy. Love how he acts. Taught his boy a lesson last night. One I hope he remembers for life

It’s ok we all laughed when Alex beat Adesanya three times and also we were happy when Jan spanked cocky ass Gynosanya.

We laughed even harder when Adesanya thought he could beat Jones and waited for him to leave lhw went up and got taken down by a guy not known for grappling and also got beaten on the feet by Jan.

Adesanya will be forever Jans bitch.

You are the very definition of a hater. Jan needs to go on a win streak before picking fights with smaller fighters!

I went to sleep and I come back people are still discussing this?
It was a dick move by Izzy but it was an equally dick moment from the kid back then.
Obviously Izzy shouldn't have done it but its not like the kids gonna be scarred by this in the future, I think seeing Poatan get knocked out like that was worse.

But honestly are people suprised? Did yall forget how Izzy celebrated his win against Costa?
Izzy is petty af and a dickhead alot of the time but you guys are losing it, Kid was being an asshole and Izzy was petty back. Not proper behavior but I can't really blame him.

You are the very definition of a hater. Jan needs to go on a win streak before picking fights with smaller fighters!

People here are laughing at Alex
son because he was crying after he saw his dad lose. Adesanya mocking his sons and his Brazilian culture after he won. So you call me a hater. Adesanya look La like a fool going at Alex son because Alex already beat Adesanya 3 times. Don’t ever forget Adesanya was on Oxygen in the second fight and was in a bad way. Adesanya is acting like the 3 other fights didn’t happen.

I think my post is a fair analysis of non Adesanya fans opinions. Everything I said is true. You know what else is true Adesanya was fourth time lucky.

You keep fighting someone enough times
your bound to get a win.

Maybe Alex wasn’t as hungry wasn’t or as motivated. He beat Adesanya so many times, would have been hard to stay as motivated as Adesanya would have been to finally get a win.

I think the first fight had more meaning to it.
Alex put his lights out took the belt after only 5 MMA fights.

Pereira brought the wee gaffer to the fight and if he’s old enough to make fun of people when they get knocked out then he’s old enough to get mocked himself. Ideally, everyone could show a bit more class but quite frankly it’s hilarious.

People here are laughing at Alex
son because he was crying after he saw his dad lose. Adesanya mocking his sons and his Brazilian culture after he won. So you call me a hater.

I think my post is a fair analysis of non Adesanya fans opinions. Everything I said is true. You know what else is true Adesanya was fourth time lucky.

You keep fighting someone enough times
your bound to get a win.

Maybe Alex wasn’t as hungry wasn’t or as motivated. He beat Adesanya so many times, would have been hard to stay as motivated as Adesanya would have been to finally get a win.

I think the first fight had more meaning to it.
Alex put his lights out took the belt after only 5 MMA fights.

Oh man this is a hater post. Was it Brazilian culture to have your kid mock the opponent you just beat and post the video for all to join in?

You could argue that Izzy arguably deserved the decision in their first fight and was handily beating Alex in the other two before, what you could call, LUCKY shots ended the fight. Izzy ended this with a cold KO (while also winning the first round). And stop making excuses for your fighter. Izzy lost fair and square and so did Alex. Let's do it for a third time in 6 months!

Six years. yeah it's crazy. Izzy the type of guy to remember when some random elementary school kid called him smelly head.
Because it's quite literally the only real life adversity he's had to face. Dude grew up with servants and had his family bankrolling his entire career.

Nah I love Izzy. Love how he acts. Taught his boy a lesson last night. One I hope he remembers for life
Yeah, at least we do know that izzy did remember for life what that 10 year old kid did...

Imagine KOing your rival and the first thing that comes to your head is go make fun of his crying children...and imagine 40-50 year old retards here defending that behavior...

I went to sleep and I come back people are still discussing this?
It was a dick move by Izzy but it was an equally dick moment from the kid back then.
Obviously Izzy shouldn't have done it but its not like the kids gonna be scarred by this in the future, I think seeing Poatan get knocked out like that was worse.

But honestly are people suprised? Did yall forget how Izzy celebrated his win against Costa?
Izzy is petty af and a dickhead alot of the time but you guys are losing it, Kid was being an asshole and Izzy was petty back. Not proper behavior but I can't really blame him.
I disagree, I'm glad izzy mocked him and I'd have done the exact same thing. If I were a fighter and I had a child i'd be sure that child knew not to mock fighters who lose, It happens to everyone and mma is a sport about respect. so the kid wanted to talk shit, I've never seen someones child in the octogon doing that. I dont remember bispings kids mocking luke after getting ko'd.

I 100% defend and endorse izzy's behaviour.

That’s messed up man. I’m sorry but they’re kids and to do that “laying on the ground” taunt towards them, as a 32 year old man- is insanely messed up.

It’s Izzy. I’m not surprised and it’s a big part of why I can’t stand the guy. He’s a dum-dum.
Izzy’s fans cheering him on on mocking a child is messed up as well. It’s a kid.

Pereira is the Glass Joe of the MW division. My goodness.

I thought this as well. No chin.

Full disclosure, I wanted Alex to win as I liked his story and felt he was the most deserving.

After seeing him get rocked in the first UFC title fight and getting finished last night, he reminds me of a middle weight version of Andre Arlovski.

It's on camera. Kid is crying uncontrollably after seeing his father, his idol, his guide in life, lying cold and lifeless on the floor. Then Israel comes along and points at him ..... Does the dead drop to rub it in even more.

Did you enjoy that part ?

Yea, I did. Kids need to understand actions have consequences and mocking adults is not acceptable behavior. If the kid was really bothered by what Izzy did then Pereira is a shitty father for bringing his overly sensitive kids to a fight and clearly hasn't instilled any of that discipline, respect, and warrior spirit he claims to represent in his own kids.

I would strongly bet when Alex was wasted drunk back in the favela days he would have beat the shit out of a kid that mocked him like that.

I disagree, I'm glad izzy mocked him and I'd have done the exact same thing. If I were a fighter and I had a child i'd be sure that child knew not to mock fighters who lose, It happens to everyone and mma is a sport about respect. so the kid wanted to talk shit, I've never seen someones child in the octogon doing that. I dont remember bispings kids mocking luke after getting ko'd.

I 100% defend and endorse izzy's behaviour.
2 wrongs don't make a right, Like I said I don't blame him but acting like there is nothing wrong here is misguided honestly.
Its not unprovoked and they kinda deserve that, its still very petty like most of Izzy celebrations, you obviously will never see that shit in the octagon, because when that shit happened it happened in a kickboxing ring which sadly is a sport not nearly as cleanly organized as MMA(or rather UFC), the amount of money laundering happening with organization like Enfusion is properly disgusting, so they probably do not have protocols to keep the kids out of the ring.

The most important question in this I didn't see anyone ask or care about, how did Pereira react to his kid doing that back then?
As much as this was a lesson for the kid, some guy being a petty back or your dad giving you a scolding what is worse?
I feel like people assume Pereira didn't discipline them, which I think is a pretty bold assumption to make.

Back