Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

Lol how can anyone like this guy. When he has beef with Whittaker, who everyone likes then that says enough about him

First of all, I doubt any kid on Earth is capable of seeing that without it taking some sort of psychological toll. But Alex's questionable parenting decisions aren't the kid's fault.

But more importantly, it's one thing to see his dad get KO'd. That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about a 30+ year old "man" vengefully lashing out at a child over something that child did when he was a little boy. Lashing out in a way that has more potential to cause far more emotional and psychological damage than anything the likes of Colby Covington or Conor McGregor have ever said "about people's families" that gets everyone around here so riled up.

Yeah, I just don't agree that seeing a man mock them by simply falling over is going to cause emotional and psychological damage lol (or anything Colby/Conor said, for the record).

was a very cucked move by him, his kids were like 5 years old when they did that and didnt know what they were doing, brains were not developed enough to understand complex emotions and why that's an inappropriate thing to do. Adesanya is 33 and knows full well it's wrong. That's just petty, spiteful and evil, karma will come back to bite him for this. Gets slept brutally in his next fight or humiliated by Khamzat.

I cant believe there are grown men on here condoning Adesanya heckling a crying ten year old relative of the man he just knocked out.

Instead of going to hug his loved ones or teammates Adesanya's first instinct was to single out and deride the crying ten year old in the audience; settling the score with a ten year old child.

It does somewhat explain why so many CKB fighters are miserable and broken both physically and emotionally by the end of their combat sports careers.

Listen to me, Earth! I'm really happy right now, which is why I'm gonna complain about people shitting on me.

Yeah, I just don't agree that seeing a man mock them by simply falling over is going to cause emotional and psychological damage lol (or anything Colby/Conor said, for the record).

It's the context of the situation that I don't think you're picking up on.

And even if you're right and those kids are already as stone-hearted as their old man and weren't one bit phased by Israel's actions, it's still just such an unbelievably fucked way for an adult to act towards children. It's honestly something that a fictitious character like Kenny fucking Powers would do. Excpet this isn't comedy. It's real fucking life (and potentially death).

is the funniest shit I’ve seen in some time

I would have loved to see the look on the kids face!

It's on camera. Kid is crying uncontrollably after seeing his father, his idol, his guide in life, lying cold and lifeless on the floor. Then Israel comes along and points at him ..... Does the dead drop to rub it in even more.

Did you enjoy that part ?

It be comma.
At least he didn't thrust on him.

I just find it funny that kid had Izzy butthurt for all those years.

Of course the guy with 100,000 posts and a professional wrestling avatar from 1998 thinks there is some "grey area" that allows for heckling a crying ten year old relative of the man you just knocked out.

Way to out yourself as that kind of guy.
ddccaf3695b2e7652ae54467fd338b21ef434c1a.gif

Last edited:
You know that. But a kid probably doesn't, seeing the dad like that, for a moment at least he would have thought ...

Mate, those kids are like 14 or something and have grown up watching their dad lay people out just like he was lol. They know he wasn't dead hahahah.

I thought he was doing that for Masvidal because of what Masvidal did after the Askren KO. A bit sad to do that to a kid but Izzy has always been petty like that.

Mate, those kids are like 14 or something and have grown up watching their dad lay people out just like he was lol. They know he wasn't dead hahahah.

Also know that you risk your life everytime you enter the cage. How many fighters suffer from head trauma end up with issues. It shaves few years of life, not quite death but close.

is the funniest shit I’ve seen in some time

I would have loved to see the look on the kids face!
What was the look on your face like when you realized that there was already a 10 page thread on this exact same thing posted an hour before?

Back