Izzy mocked Alex’s sons…

Says a lot about your weakness as a man to gain pleasure from a kid in distress.
giphy.gif

Oh wow Alex took him to two fights that we have evidence for and

I don't know why you did the "Oh the Humanity" quote thing. I don't think Alex taking his kids to his fights is all that messed up personally.

And what, you think they've only ever been to two fights? The one tonight and the one where Izzy got KOd?

Come on, man hahah.

The reality is Alex's kids aren't like normal kids. Normal kids don't grow up watching their dad body people. These kids have.

Reactions: HHJ
It's on camera. Kid is crying uncontrollably after seeing his father, his idol, his guide in life, lying cold and lifeless on the floor. Then Israel comes along and points at him ..... Does the dead drop to rub it in even more.

Did you enjoy that part ?
I did

I don't know why you did the "Oh the Humanity" quote thing. I don't think Alex taking his kids to his fights is all that messed up personally.

And what, you think they've only ever been to two fights? The one tonight and the one where Izzy got KOd?

Come on, man hahah.

The reality is Alex's kids aren't like normal kids. Normal kids don't grow up watching their dad body people. These kids have.
Something happened while I was typing. I was referring to another post with and trying to attach an image lol got messed up

A little classless imo but whatever would say act like you've been there before but he hadn't was probably cathartic and Izzy is a vindictive dude <Fedor23>

edit: Upon watching the post fight presser and the kid probably being 12 or 13 it's kind of funny

Last edited:
Oh wow Alex took him to two fights that we have evidence for and

You can't seriously believe he's only been to two fights. We saw him be at the kickboxing fight six years ago and if he was at fights that young he's definitely been around fighting for a long time and seen many actual fights, so he'll know full well what's up.

If the kid was actually making connections to being knocked out and dying he should have been afraid when his dad knocked someone out cold, but instead he just mocked the knocked out person. He is fine, he was just sad his dad lost.

Series is 3-2 now.
Izzy is so immature and like a little kid

Although he's difficult to like and an immature cunt, you can't deny his fighting ability and character in the cage.

He's a fucking classless dickhead, but pure class in the octagon where it matters
Good, this type of shit is funny and should happen more often.

Izzy is so immature and like a little kid

Although he's difficult to like and an immature cunt, you can't deny his fighting ability and character in the cage.

He's a fucking classless dickhead, but pure class in the octagon where it matters
Hard to believe he's 33 or some shit. Acts like my 14 year old son.
Great fighter though and great win

Still the number 1 most thin skinned fighter in the UFC

Life lesson for the Lil Pereira.

I ain't a big fan of Izzys corny antics either but it adds fuel to upcoming bouts and the show factor is something we don't see that much of. If you can back up the trash talk antics whatever i'm all for it.

that's so petty, I'm actually impressed. After the win, he took a shit on the guy's culture with the arrow shots at his unconscious body and then trolled his crying kid. Lol at all the crying in this thread. Weird to think that a cage-fighting sport attracts so many sensitive people.
carl-chef-kiss.gif

that's so petty, I'm actually impressed. After the win, he took a shit on the guy's culture with the arrow shots at his unconscious body and then trolled his crying kid. Lol at all the crying in this thread. Weird to think that a cage-fighting sport attracts so many sensitive people.
carl-chef-kiss.gif
izzy waited his whole life for this moment.
dude probably thought about what he'd do for YEARS if he won.

Back