Media Izzy vs Jones Beef Turning Spirtual

Good insult for a basement dweller, bro. BTW 2019 ain't shit for a join date lmfao

<{outtahere}>

you supported your white belt buddy and his total failure quite well soldier. No reason for you to be jealous of my status here

Here's a tip, don't be a spectator next time, add something beyond your opinion and you will earn a like...

there's plenty of opinions here and none of them can overcome the facts

in the meantime, here have a gif since I can't bake you any cookies to make you feel better
giphy.gif

you supported your white belt buddy and his total failure quite well soldier. No reason for you to be jealous of my status here

Here's a tip, don't be a spectator next time, add something beyond your opinion and you will earn a like...

in the meantime, here have a gif since I can't bake you any cookies to make you feel better
giphy.gif
That rant would be funny if I was 50

giphy.gif
just cause you don't reply with lmfao don't mean you didn't laugh
Took you 10 mins to think of that? Don't strain yourself boomer L-M-F-A-O you clicked that notification fast af. Your jimmies are rustled

{<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Soooo, does this mean twitter will ban Izzy for the comment?
I am confused by what prompted that reply? Surely this is deemed racist?
No, because multi-millionaire professional fighting champions aren't in a position of power. Power + prejudice = racism.

giphy.gif
"Opinions are like assholes"

One of the lamest expressions ever

Back