Media Izzy when Poatan finished him again: I was waiting for him to throw a knee so I could grab him

Watch the actual fight dude....
I did watch the fight… dude.
It was dead even. You might be bias but I’m not and the statistics aren’t bias. But yeah, we should just listen to ppl like you.

At this point I hope Izzy wins the DDP fight so they could set this up just to end the trilogy a in double champ LHW bout, it would be one of the biggest fights you could make in the UFC right now.
It wouldn't a lot of sense ranking wise maybe, but neither does Izzy getting the DDP shot while coming off a one sided loss to Sean so fuck it.

If Izzy beats DDP and Pereira beats Ank, then I think they should settle it since right now they're 1-1 in MMA and it would be a massive fight.

At this point I hope Izzy wins the DDP fight so they could set this up just to end the trilogy a in double champ LHW bout, it would be one of the biggest fights you could make in the UFC right now.
It wouldn't a lot of sense ranking wise maybe, but neither does Izzy getting the DDP shot while coming off a one sided loss to Sean so fuck it.

If Izzy beats DDP and Pereira beats Ank, then I think they should settle it since right now they're 1-1 in MMA and it would be a massive fight.

izzy thinks business is done because he was the last to win

he wouldnt take it

I agree with Izzy, especially about the early stoppage.

The image of Strickland marching Izzy down, beating him up, and verbally emasculating him is still fresh in people’s minds. Izzy seems to have been figured out, it’s not a guarantee he makes it out of his own division to go up to LHW where he’s 0-1. Alex meanwhile has his sight set on bigger fish like HW.

Ironically Izzy is just name dropping Pereira to keep himself relevant at this point.

I don’t think they fight again, Iz seems to be content with his mulligan… he knows Alex is his superior and the facts reflect that.

The image of Strickland marching Izzy down, beating him up, and verbally emasculating him is still fresh in people’s minds. Izzy seems to have been figured out, it’s not a guarantee he makes it out of his own division to go up to LHW where he’s 0-1. Alex meanwhile has his sight set on bigger fish like HW.

Ironically Izzy is just name dropping Pereira to keep himself relevant at this point.

I don’t think they fight again, Iz seems to be content with his mulligan… he knows Alex is his superior and the facts reflect that.
Yeah that really is gonna be a tricky one to change, tbh I still can't believe Strickland got it done in that fashion.
At this point it is a far fetched idea, even with both of them winning their next fights. I would of like to have seen it just to settle that whole thing, but at this point it'll most likely just stay the way it is.

Also whoever set up this interview setting in a bar themed kinda place did Izzy dirty lol, just realized that.

Idk how you go from I'm done talking about him and it's over to keep talking about it. And I like Izzy, but this is a bad look for him constantly obsessing over Alex like a jealous ex. Seems like every piece of media that comes out isn't about what he's got going on right now, but more about talking shit on Alex or that's the highlight of the conversaiton. Just campaign for another fight or stfu already.

Back