Media Izzy's reaction to Khamzat/Holland (SHOOK)

Khaz has 1 rd to rag doll him and win the fight. With Izzys tdd Khaz will be too gassed by mid 2nd to tske him down then Izzy lights up his world n shadow realm kicks him .

Yeah this is the most likely scenario!

If Izzy was scared, he would never have fought Romero. He would never have fought Costa. He would never have fought Jan.

Izzy ain't scared from nobody.

Khamzat has far better grappling than any MW that Izzy's fought to date. Izzy knows that Khamzat is going to force a grappling match on him immediately if they fight too.

If someone's beating Izzy, it's someone like Khamzat. Pereira is going skating with Elsa when they fight.
Izzy used to sit in the nosebleeds....

"I'm so shook I think i'll have another chicken nugget" <mma4>

It's a very intriguing fight just to see it. But Izzy mops the floor with Khamzat.

Hang on; Holland is a guy that top 5-7 MW's, Vettori and Brunson, couldn't finish in 5 rounds and he was literally only out of Khamzat's control for the first 2 seconds of the fight. That's it. Khamzat had either top position, had him in a sub, or body lock/control against the fence for the entirety of the fight.

So, your notion is, b/c he looked tired doing in 2 mins what others couldn't do in 25 that he "didn't really do shit" and "no control"? A "quick submission" despite 3 different transitions across and through Holland's 60 second defense of it?

Your hate for Khamzat is oozing from every orifice.

And LMAO at the Brunson comp. The same Brunson who Holland stunned multiple times and forced in to panic wrestling? The same Brunson that couldn't finish Holland in 25 mins? Yeah, avoiding the guy that couldn't do in 25, what Khamzat did in 2, is for sure tremendous validation for your argument. B/c...well..b/c AMIRITE?!

And before I go, we have this BREAKING NEWS....Someone going all-out for 2 mins straight spamming Wrestling and Submissions is going to look pretty fucking tired immediately afterwards. Welcome to MMA. Feel free to look around and we're here if you need any help.

He couldn't even control Kevin Holland on the ground, that was a bad look if anything. What was he gonna do if he didn't get that sub? Spend the last 2 minutes of his cardio throwing Kevin around? He got the finish, good on him, but he didn't really do shit. No damage, no control, just a quick submission, against a guy who openly admits he sucks at wrestling...

Who was preparing for a boxer until the day before.

Imagine he does all that to Adesanya, and he gets back up. Then he does it again, and Adesanya gets up again. No ground and pound landed, no damage, just throwing him around. This isn't a fucking wrestling match, yeah if they do freestyle wrestling, of course Khamzat is the champ, he smashes everybody, but I don't see why Israel would be shook, he had a bigger, stronger Brunson coming at him like this for an entire round, and wasn't shook by it. Defended every single takedown attempt too.

Izzy has better tdd but against a guy like khamzat it's not going to matter. Will need to be another wrestler to stop the take down imo. Izzy has been taken down by lesser wrestlers in his career, including Marvin who took his back.
Holland is a black belt and has rarely been subbed. His sub defense may be better than Izzy's. If so, then khamzat may sub him on the first take down. Izzy is going to be scared to kick or punch because that take down is going to be so fast. He hasn't seen anything like it.

I'd love to see Chimaev sprint into Izzy's fists lol. Would probably look similar to Costa vs Izzy.
Izzy has pissed me off with boring fights but this. Khaz has 1 rd to finish izzy. After that Izzy lights him up how ever he wants

<Lmaoo>
A Breakdance 2 reference? Seriously? Well, you’re automatically Sherdog’s finest poster then! Proper laughed at that mate, nice one :D
I regret to inform you that you grabbed the wrong movie...

Don't google "Irreversible hallway scene"

baby-i-shit-my-pants.gif

Brunson and Vetorri ragdolled Holland. They would do the same to Izzy for sure.

You have some very strange ideas on what is impressive and what is not...I don't even know what to say to that mess.
Let me ask you something then. If Islam tried to cut down to 145, made 153, fought Alex Caceres on a day's notice, and submitted him within 2 minutes, do you think that's impressive, or that anything about it could be used to make an argument that he can beat Leon Edwards?

Is it impressive that one man can smash another man so easily? Yeah, obviously. You are taking it out of context, and out of context its very impressive, but we are talking about him fighting the champ in the next division up.

If I go to the gym now and ragdoll a white belt and tap him 8 times in a 5 minute round, its impressive to my mom, its not impressive to anyone else in the gym.

If Kevin freaking Holland can get up from Khamzat, then Izzy definitely can. He might not even be taken down. Izzy will play it safe like he always does, and if Khamzat get tired he will be put away. I’d give Khamzat a 20% chance in this fight if it ever happened.

There is 10% chance of Izzy making it out of the first round forget about him winning it

Vetorri and Brunson both had control of Holland for 99.5% of the fight and submitted him in 2 mins without even absorbing a single strike. They would do the same to Izzy for sure.

Brunson and Vetorri ragdolled Holland. They would do the same to Izzy for sure.

He couldn't even control Kevin Holland on the ground, that was a bad look if anything. What was he gonna do if he didn't get that sub? Spend the last 2 minutes of his cardio throwing Kevin around? He got the finish, good on him, but he didn't really do shit. No damage, no control, just a quick submission, against a guy who openly admits he sucks at wrestling...

Who was preparing for a boxer until the day before.

Imagine he does all that to Adesanya, and he gets back up. Then he does it again, and Adesanya gets up again. No ground and pound landed, no damage, just throwing him around. This isn't a fucking wrestling match, yeah if they do freestyle wrestling, of course Khamzat is the champ, he smashes everybody, but I don't see why Israel would be shook, he had a bigger, stronger Brunson coming at him like this for an entire round, and wasn't shook by it. Defended every single takedown attempt too.
Couldn't control him??!!

Congrats you don't understand what you're watching.

HarshShimmeringAoudad-size_restricted.gif

CluelessUniformElk-size_restricted.gif

Ninja transitions

Back