Izzy's speech was classless and made him look bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing I find funny is that people make it seem like this is the first time Izzy has acted like this. He has always acted like an absolute cunt with zero class.

from humping costa, to holding a grudge against a 7 year old for 6 years to this

shit is endless lol

People rag on Connor all the time but this guy does the same shit but people eat it up.

Pretty much this. Just can't like the guy. Comes across as an edgy teenage girl.

I just like to call out hypocrite swine. What's wrong with that chappy
Aren’t conservatives in America actively banning books so future generations don’t have access to critical information?

Izzy becoming the new cringe king.

I was cringing hard when he started talking about DNA. That was so cringe - it's racist but I don't think he meant it in a racist way it was just his way of insulting him ohh you're born in SA but your ancestors aren't. That is the dumbest fucking insult ever.

The frosted tips. Just the whole thing he's become is lame as fuck.
His ancestors have been there for 500 years.
Aren’t conservatives in America actively banning books so future generations don’t have access to critical information?
They're banning books that teach children how to have oral and anal sex in elementary school, would you consider that critical information?
Let me guess, you have an IQ of ~95 and have only read headlines the past 5 years.
tbf everyone has some Africa in them since that's where our species come from
The out of Africa theory was disproven 15 years ago
It's a sensible subject. Some africans fighters moved because they had no opportunities in their homeland. Knowing the south africans history and afrikaners privileges back in the day, DDP words may sound inappropriate because he wasn't in Ngannou's situation for instance. Even today, there are maybe some difference in living comfort between both side in south africans. But I don't want to start that subject. It's not the appropriate place.
Yea Izzy grew up having maids and going to a fucking private school which allowed him to grow up to be a cringey weeb, so literally none of that applies to him.

Last edited:
Izzy took a major L there.

DDP just letting him go off was the best thing he could do.

Izzy is like an emotional teenager, he was almost in tears just looking a DDP.

Weirdness from Izzy.

True but Izzy always been off, so not surprised at all.

Lol after decades, people still in denial and still don't understand 2 different words that are spelled differently.

I guess African American culture is the only culture that's language isn't allowed to have words that were derived from other words. That says a lot right there. You don't get to tell another culture what words are valid or not. Especially when the fact remains that it is spelled and pronounced different than the racial pejorative.

Not a huge fan of Izzy's behavior or schtick a lot of times. But DDP started all this by questioning or calling out Izzy not being African.

critical information? you make it sound like they are banning calculus or something.

What I find hilarious is that it is now 'waycist' to call a White guy the "N"-word and say that his DNA test will reveal his European ancestry. Brittle people shouldn't be watching cage fighting if this triggers you.

Compared to boxing this is tame shit

This fight will be massive, DDP is a really interesting underdog he has my support all the way!

DDP should have asked Izzy if he has permission to use the N-word back since he called him his African brother.

Social sciences isn’t critical information to you?

Gender/sexuality and race studies aren’t, no. Those are electives you take in college.

Social studies is geography, history, and political science.

I value literature, but books about race/gender/sex are not critical to learning literature. Those are the only books being banned.

Eh... did its job. People will talk, and people will order the fight.

He totally is
He’s obviously in Izzy’s head and he’s all emotional and should be embarrassed

DDP is going to turn up the heat and make izzy fall into the “Aldo/ Conor mode and get crushed
Good guys win too- DDP is a good guy
amen to that but dont think it will happen

Izzy got my interested in the fight so theres that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back