Jacare Souza vs. David Branch in the Works For UFC 230 in NYC

Who Wins?

• Jacare Souza

• David Branch

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm going to go with branch on this one. He is criminally underrated here at sherdog and jacare at almost 39 hasn't looked great since he best mousasi 4 years ago.

Branch takes this. He's got very good grappling himself, and he's the better striker.

great fight, Branch has looked better recently, but this is a really hard one to call..

What a stupid matchup. I would rather see Jacare vs Camozzi 3. Thats the fight the hardcore's want to see.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......however, im kind of sad that it actually might ended happening

Going with Branch... I think Jacare is getting old and is a question mark after USADA.

Wow this is almost as hard as picking a "Who Wood You" pick (if you know what I'm talking about drop a like) wood take Branch knowing he's gotta keep the fight long distance make Souza use his hands & cardio which can be drained from a distance. Branch 3rd rd punch drunking the Gator...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .......however, im kind of sad that it actually might ended happening
If Branch pulls out due to injury, i am 100% confident this sought out trilogy will finally happen. Hardcore's will rejoice!

Jacare is going to run thru him like a hot knife through butter. Everything Branch does Jacare does much better imo.

Good fight. Think Jacare has enough left in him to beat Branch

Not a bad fight at all. I'll pick Jacare but he's getting older and Branch is tough dude.

Lol at people overrating Branch here, dude got dusted by Luke without any problem, also Jacare is one of the hardest dude to finish and this guy is almost a decision machine, Jacare by whatever he wants

Back