Jack Della is boring

Sparing session yet he finishes often LOL

More like gets company friendly robberies. Bro should’ve take a fat L against Haffez who dominated him on the ground… the Holland one was closer but yet another controversial decision going his way.

Bros a plant

I can see where you’re coming from JDM is very poised and conservative with his fights but he also has only gone to decision 2 times in the UFC and the rest have been finishes.

He clearly knows when to add the power to his shots and doesn’t just wind haymakers at his opponents full blast all the time.
I guess some people don't appreciate precision striking

More like gets company friendly robberies. Bro should’ve take a fat L against Haffez who dominated him on the ground… the Holland one was closer but yet another controversial decision going his way.

Bros a plant
Never saw anyone saying the holland fight was a robbery. You must be blindly salty.

Haffez faded and jdm didn't. It was a close fight though. I wonder why haffez hasn't come back

It was still a boring fight. Just because you get a late stoppage against a vet who is about to retire, sucks at striking, is almost 40, doesn't mean the other 2 rounds were exciting.

If you all think this is entertaining, I dont know what to tell you. A stoppage doesn't always mean it’s entertaining. This was a snoozer followed by a late stoppage. Good for Jack, but I still don't really enjoy watching him fight.
I once had terribly boring sex with a toothless gypsy. But I still came at the end.

Similar to watching this fight, I left feeling satisfied.

Never saw anyone saying the holland fight was a robbery. You must be blindly salty.

Haffez faded and jdm didn't. It was a close fight though. I wonder why haffez hasn't come back

Haffez had no training camp for that fight and still ragged JDM on the mat lol… it was a clear robbery, you’re definitely fanboying if you think JDM won that fight.

Also Haffez is scheduled to fight Mickey Gall in June which is absolutely perplexing… weird matchmaking

Haffez had no training camp for that fight and still ragged JDM on the mat lol… it was a clear robbery, you’re definitely fanboying if you think JDM won that fight.

Also Haffez is scheduled to fight Mickey Gall in June which is absolutely perplexing… weird matchmaking
No not really. You're clearly salty though lol

Don't know how you can be so blind to the skill he shows

JDM just about finishes everyone. Just ko'd a guy that went the distance in a war with Khamzat not too long ago.

JDM has elite striking. He is exceptional and has stepped up with Grappling.
Yep, very efficient striker with good power and ground game along with an iron chin, just needs to work on his TDD and this dude is gonna go far.

Back