Jack Della is boring

He's one of those guys where if he just had a little more athleticism he'd be a Champ.. He's just too slow to beat the elite guys..

I can see where you’re coming from JDM is very poised and conservative with his fights but he also has only gone to decision 2 times in the UFC and the rest have been finishes.

He clearly knows when to add the power to his shots and doesn’t just wind haymakers at his opponents full blast all the time.

Was Burns winning before that finish? I thought so. Seemed like he had the fight until that reversal and knee. Crazy turnaround.

Last edited:
He is ugly as sin, but his fights aren't boring.

finish aside, he is kinda of a passive striker, always waiting for the "perfect chance" to land his shots

i like him alot tho

This just shows that JDM must be a shitty sparring partner.

TS is not wrong, if it wasn’t for Gilbert and his potato fight IQ telling him to sprint face first into a telegraphed knee this was gonna be another close split decision on JDM’s mediocre resume.

Bro should be in a two fight losing skin but obviously the UFC takes care of their plants

Yeah, that was such a boring finish. Beating the shit out of Burns at the end was totally a snooze.

OP not gonna say a word about JDM for a while now

It was still a boring fight. Just because you get a late stoppage against a vet who is about to retire, sucks at striking, is almost 40, doesn't mean the other 2 rounds were exciting.

If you all think this is entertaining, I dont know what to tell you. A stoppage doesn't always mean its entertaining. This was a snoozer followed by a late stoppage. Good for Jack, but I still don't really enjoy watching him fight.

Sparing session yet he finishes often LOL

Seems kinda slow and stiff but has some power. Probably loses against the top guys.

Ts is obviously a Kevin Holland fan and it's the only JDM fight he's seen

It was still a boring fight. Just because you get a late stoppage against a vet who is about to retire, sucks at striking, is almost 40, doesn't mean the other 2 rounds were exciting.

If you all think this is entertaining, I dont know what to tell you. A stoppage doesn't always mean its entertaining. This was a snoozer followed by a late stoppage. Good for Jack, but I still don't really enjoy watching him fight.
It's called making reads and setting traps my boy. Great strikers don't jump on you from the bell. If you don't enjoy that, I'm not sure what to tell you.

He's a bit lackadaisical out there at times, but when he decides to go for it, he's damned dangerous.

JDM just about finishes everyone. Just ko'd a guy that went the distance in a war with Khamzat not too long ago.

JDM has elite striking. He is exceptional and has stepped up with Grappling.

Back