Jail Debut, Tips?

- Theres a thing that RAP music usually ignores:
Sodomy.

Lots and lots of sodomy in prison!
You can do a lot of exercise in your time here, and do like the bodybuilders that are ex con:

Use everything you learned about sodomy, to satisfy a rich schmoe and get milionair.

How did your MMA or combat sports background serve you in fights in lockup?

Do you have cauliflower ear?
My ears are in perfect condition (shockingly). My skills served me extremely well. I had to run a fade my first week with a guy named “bone” from Hawthorn Piru because we had words about something and he called me a name we can’t call each other in there. There’s a lot to the overall story but to save from a TLDR* I won very quickly. He and I ended up being really close as the weeks went on and I won over the respect of the dorm when they saw I could fight. I even showed them all the basics to setting up guillotine chokes and simple arm drags etc including worked a ton of boxing drills all day (kept it simple) to mix into the exercise routines. I was hooked up with soups and spreads for just helping the homies out it was a good situation considering where I was at. I’m a non affiliate but was cool with the gang reps and pretty much everyone there during my time.

Also should note. Here in Cali system. Kicking/grappling/elbows/knees in a fight is not allowed within the blacks (unless you’re fighting another race). It is considered disrespect and you will be disciplined for it (packed out, and possibly rolled up).

The illegals fall under the "Others" car, which comprise of asians, anyone not mexican descent, anyone not white or black. They don't get along with southsiders, but get along with the blacks.

if he's white, he'll be under the protection of the Aryan brotherhood/peckerwood umbrella, which also are allied with the southsiders, the most powerful combination in most California jails/prisons.
I assume you’re talking about “paisas” when you’re saying illegals. They don’t fall into the “others” car. I didn’t see any Hispanic others when I was locked up.. I was here at mens central around hundreds and hundreds of brothers and others. I don’t know how it is upstate but down here it wasn’t like that at all. I run black so I definitely would have noticed.

Here in LA county I would imagine 99% of illegal immigrants are of Hispanic descent.

Back