Media Jake Paul: Let’s get this thing auctioned for $500k so we actually fulfill Mcgregor’s fake promises

Mma fans must be nerds or people from the mid west . Is this funny to y’all . MMA will always be niche , Dustin is supposed to be a world class fighter coming off a big win . And he is up here tweeting with a YouTube boy. Act like u been here before for fucks sake . From them goofy ass kits to this . Mma dudes always seem desprate

So is McGregor. You like him, though.
McGregor is a piece of shit to a degree, but he became famous by actually becoming a great fighter, he's kinda comparable to Mike Tyson. A lot of it is antics and stuff for sure, but Paul is 100% antics, there is nothing legitimate behind him, that is the main reason I don't like him. If he acted the way he does but became famous by fighting his way up I would have a totally different perspective on him.

Not in boxing he wouldn't, Jake is 6'1 & 190-200lbs. Floyd said he couldn't finish Logan because he was just too big

Jake is a better boxer than Logan and Floyd is a far better boxer than Conor, do the math.
Well the connie's still believe that "no one can take that left hand" and that he is the "best boxer in mma" they opened their mouths and swallowed the hyperbole Jizz that rogan and the ufc sold them.

McGregor is a piece of shit to a degree, but he became famous by actually becoming a great fighter, he's kinda comparable to Mike Tyson. A lot of it is antics and stuff for sure, but Paul is 100% antics, there is nothing legitimate behind him, that is the main reason I don't like him. If he acted the way he does but became famous by fighting his way up I would have a totally different perspective on him.
Not sure what you mean, every fight has been a step up so far. Sure he is not fighting boxers, but he is getting others paid well. I do believe he will be moving to boxers soon. I do not like Jake, but he has legit power and would destroy Connor in boxing. Connor is way too small and would probably be giving up 30+ pounds. Connor's supposed power did not translate to boxing power where Jake has shown 1 punch KO power, especially against a durable Askren.

I don't like Jake, but this is funny and pretty awesome if he's really gonna let Dustin have a 100k diamond chain.

Jake's gotta be sure this YT/Boxing thing's going to last with the way he blows money.

There are plenty of retired athletes and washed up celebrities who are broke after once being multi-millionaires.

Not sure what you mean, every fight has been a step up so far. Sure he is not fighting boxers, but he is getting others paid well. I do believe he will be moving to boxers soon. I do not like Jake, but he has legit power and would destroy Connor in boxing. Connor is way too small and would probably be giving up 30+ pounds. Connor's supposed power did not translate to boxing power where Jake has shown 1 punch KO power, especially against a durable Askren.
You really don't know what I mean? This is why the Paul thing is annoying, so many morons like you are totally tricked by the whole thing lol. Who gives a fuck whether he can beat Conor in a Boxing match? He will never actually fight Boxers his size and age, the entire thing is pretend.

Not in boxing he wouldn't, Jake is 6'1 & 190-200lbs. Floyd said he couldn't finish Logan because he was just too big

Jake is a better boxer than Logan and Floyd is a far better boxer than Conor, do the math.
Logan Is a lot bigger than jake, conor is far bigger than floyd. These tings must be considered a little aside from skill.

Wow, look at all these incels sucking Jake Paul's dick. Sad day for Sherdog.

Conor winning last night would have at least slowed down this onslaught of AIDS distribution.
Conor started all of this shit man. Him winning would only bring more WWE tier fans in and slow down the illegal streams.

Is there a shorter video detailing why he's a piece of shit? I always found him annoying and childish but I don't know of him doing anything to place him in the piece of shit category. Seems kinda harsh

I mean, he's not running around punching old guys or threatening to kill people while in fits of rage. Just a stupid kid who grew up in a stupid generation

Fair play to Jake, he just better hope he doesn't get starched by Woodley or he's gonna get MEME'd worse than anybody in the history of combat sports tbh.

Is there a shorter video detailing why he's a piece of shit? I always found him annoying and childish but I don't know of him doing anything to place him in the piece of shit category. Seems kinda harsh

I mean, he's not running around punching old guys or threatening to kill people while in fits of rage. Just a stupid kid who grew up in a stupid generation
Maybe piece of shit is harsh haha, it's less about him and more about this culture of becoming famous for no good reason, again it's like the Kardashians. If you want to understand him you should watch the video.

Reminds me of how someone took this photo shortly after the second Weidman vs Silva fight

BcoUp8_CQAI4t2s.png

Back