News *** Jake Paul vs. Anderson Silva Boxing Bout Set for October MEGA THREAD ***

Winner?

• Total voters
I think he should build up more steam first but not the worst fight to be made

The only Jake Paul freak show fight I have interest in. Anderson although slower in age, still has all his fighting faculties there and moves well. Would be so satisfying to see him get Jakes movements analyzed after the first few minutes and then just start crushing him with angles. Hope he can do it. Anderson does have to respect Jakes right hand though. He may not be a multi tool complete boxer, but that right hand is quick and can spark you if he happens to catch it on your chin. Andersons Chin definitely isn't what it used to be.

Ugh. Well, hopefully Anderson makes a lot of money and knocks him the fuck out.

anderson is only getting older. don't credit paul for taking on another old past prime fighter. hes a status chaser in the worst way.

Jake has 4 years of boxing experience total. Beating Silva would be impressive. Your hating ass with 4 years of boxing experience would get curb stomped by Woodley let alone Silva in a boxing match.

Jake doesnt deserve to be in the same ring as Anderson, let alone punch him in the face.

Paul is gonna try to fight off the back foot and this is when Silva is less effective chasing after him. Despite Silva being several life times more skilled in many martial arts' and accomplishments, he's still a near 50 year old human being. Wish he didn't take this fight but it is what it is. He will always be a big star.

Anderson might be old, but this is a world of difference compared to his former opponents.

On top of Andersons obvious striking talents he is also probably just as big if not bigger, taller, longer reach, a southpaw, and experienced with boxing. Not to mention on probably some good old roids and he looked good against Chavez Jr.

If this happens Jake is getting knocked out lol

I was saying this is the fight he should take. A real MMA GOAT. You got nothing to lose fighting Anderson Silva. You lose it's expected, you win that just adds more glory to you. It's a win win situation for Jake Paul.

Anderson takes the dive for big payday. Dunno why anyone is claiming this is a brave move for Paul LOL

Fighting a near 50 year old man , as a 25 year old is really worth giving credit to....

Did you watch those fights? Hard to act like he looked that good in either. He's got a decent right hand when he sits down on it but his actual skill isn't very high.
I’m not arguing he looked good. I’m disputing the claim he struggled. Hard to convince someone he was losing till he won both times.

Sorry, got him mixed up with Machida. He did get KO'd by a jab from Weidman. His once great chin isn't what it used to be.
A jab? Anderson got KOed by a left hook from Weidman lol

Anderson did get dropped by a jab from Uriah Hall in his last fight though and his chin is clearly gone since he's old af.

Damn. Anderson gonna lay down for Jake Paul too. So much wow.

lol @ people treating it like a real fight.

Back