Jake Paul vs Askren / Boxing MEGA Discussion

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jake is going to 100% cherry pick someone like diego and seriously fuck them up bad. no disrespect to diego there too. just massive size and teach difference and boxing skill. as tough as diego is he would go down worse than the brown ko

Unless diego wins...

I would put that at 10%. Diego is a warrior but his striking got abysmal as he got older and Jake would legit be 30-40 lbs bigger. He's also a better boxer, as sad as it is to say

Diego should never fight again, too much damage taken all over the years.
Imagine if Paul had taken the same damage, would he still have been able to speak sane?
No more fights for Diegos, if he should fight only someone who had a similar fighting career.
He have no chance against Paul and i will never pay to see Paul fight, never.

No. Man these threads are retarded.
tenor.gif

Would watch it some time after, but it would be sad. Ended his career on a pretty sad note, but getting knocked out by Jake Paul would be a lower low. I understand it's a big paycheck and all, but it's a tradeoff for a big part of his dignity. At the same time his future of keeping sane isn't looking that well already.

Jake would literally kill Diego in a boxing match

Not even slightly joking
I don't doubt he would lose. But he would earn more than all his previous UFC beatings put together. The guy is used to being brain-damaged, why not go with a few million and be set for his wife and kids for the rest of his life. Diana isn't going to help him out.

When the brother who filmed a guy who had commited suicide seems like the more decent person...

I wonder sometimes,were we and the stuff we watched and followed as kids as retarded as that?

That after weigh in pose by that Paul I was cracking up.

he was probably wondering. Am I doing this right?

When the brother who filmed a guy who had commited suicide seems like the more decent person...

I wonder sometimes,were we and the stuff we watched and followed as kids as retarded as that?

Remember those vhs tapes like the banned in America ( significantly more brutal) some faces of death were all the rage a several decades ago and you could just pay money to watch people commit suicide or get killed for like $1.99?

Ive never seen the Paul video but in my younger days I’ve sought out worse from the local vhs stores.

and you’re upset about a guy hanging in a tree? That suicide forest is interesting. It’s like the Golden Gate Bridge in the USA. People constantly flock to kill themselves in those places.

I wonder where the other places of the world where that’s a spot people choose to kill themselves.

Probably. When I was a kid, late 90s early 2000s, I was watching people get killed on the internet all the time. The crazier and more gruesome the better. Its not till you get older, in my case anyhow, I realize how stupid snd sick, and downright real some of that shit was. Can't watch anything like that now, or even people get hurt seriously.

Conor was an elite FW fighter. I don't know what Paul is. He is more of a freakshow fighter that's already famous.

Back