Jake Paul vs Askren / Boxing MEGA Discussion

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who thinks Jake Paul will win is an absolute casual.
Anyone who thought askren has a chance is an idiot lol people can hate all they want on jake but the guy trains and lives like a boxer ..he’s serious about boxing and he’s actually improving time after time .

Kind of a weird night, co main fighter quits from phantom low blow, Ben should have been able to continue, and commentary team was wasted by the main event. Strange show by Triller.

Ffs askren came in overweight too.what an embarrassment of a fight

Lol at those that really thought ben had a chance
:rolleyes:

Kind of a weird night, co main fighter quits from phantom low blow, Ben should have been able to continue, and commentary team was wasted by the main event. Strange show by Triller.
When I tuned in I was originally disturbed by the strange commentary team cursing and the trashy production value until I remembered the main even was a high profile boxing match between a YouTuber vs a guy who can't box that would be narrated by snoop lol

Paul KOd a retiree coming off a hip replacement.

This kid is genuinely a legitimate prospect. He will do great things.

You are sure about the outcome. I am not. You seem to bullshit around it. If you are sure you are a moron wasting your money not betting. If you are unsure you are just pretending.
Fucking casual. You don't know shit about fighting.

I fucking new it would be radio silence with the idiots who don't train or understand shit about fighting. Not that Jake paul should be super proud. Ben askren has terrible boxing skills and he shouldn't of thought he could get it done. I'm glad they made some money though.

I fucking new it would be radio silence with the idiots who don't train or understand shit about fighting. Not that Jake paul should be super proud. Ben askren has terrible boxing skills and he shouldn't of thought he could get it done. I'm glad they made some money though.
Ben hasn't had one boxing camp before. He's been rocked bad/ko'd in two of his last three fights and finished before. You guys think the body just stays the same after you fight?

That was a horrible ref. He didn't allow any clinching. As soon as they tied up he ran in to stop it. I knew he favored Paul from doing that.

Then after the knockdown Askren gets up and the ref stops the fight. What the fuck?

Askren walked away from the ring completely fine looking. Horrible stoppage, corrupt ref...

Yes i lost $50 betting on Askren

Well done bro, you must trane UFC !

Reactions: Po
i'm not surprised. After getting wobbled by Robbie Lawler and slept by that crazy Masvidal knee I had a suspicion Askren's chin was gone.

Well done bro, you must trane UFC !
Even if I didn't train. A guy who has power and is younger and has had back to back training camps against someone with inferior skill, has had multiple concussions recently and lacks ko power didn't stand a chance. It's just rational thinking.

That was a horrible ref. He didn't allow any clinching. As soon as they tied up he ran in to stop it. I knew he favored Paul from doing that.

Then after the knockdown Askren gets up and the ref stops the fight. What the fuck?

Askren walked away from the ring completely fine looking. Horrible stoppage, corrupt ref...

Yes i lost $50 betting on Askren
Naw. Let him have his brain health and paycheck. Ben has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. He put it on the line when he shouldn't of. Sorry you lost your cash. Hit me up if you need a possible fight scenario breakdown next time.

Naw. Let him have his brain health and paycheck. Ben has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. He put it on the line when he shouldn't of. Sorry you lost your cash. Hit me up if you need a possible fight scenario breakdown next time.

Can't pick em all, boss. Lets see your pick history since you talk like it's 100%

Back