• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Jake Paul vs Ben Askren Confirmed

Winner?

• Total voters
It’s clear at some point Ben gets rocked, forgets where he is, and goes for a TD.

i dislike, not being able to vote Jake and dont give a fuck.

Ben is gonna be embarrassed, Jack has more hrs with gloves on sparring, hits harder, faster, just all round more boxing skills. and is in probably better physical shape and will have a reach advantage.

How again is Askren gonna win?

its basically an amateur smoker but there both getting paid for it.

What is a bigger accomplishment, Jake Paul beating Askren or Lobov beating Paulie?

No doubt they're paying Ben a lot of money in Hope's to embarrass MMA. If Ben loses. You're not gonna hear the end of it. Former mma champion. Undefeated most of his career. Beat by Jake Paul in boxing. = mma fighters cant box.

Good for Ben, good money is going his way, Jake has a larger following than most of the UFC roster, but it's a different demographic but eh, they'll caugh up their parents credit cards.

is he not still under contract with the UFC. I can't believe the UFC would let him take a boxing match he is most likely to lose and make the UFC look bad.

hey look a 27 percenter chiming in

everyone got an opinion <Lmaoo>
If you’d been here longer than a few weeks you’d know Sherdog reset everyone’s “likes” months ago. Not that most of us give a shit. You’re right I do have an opinion, and my opinion is you’re garbage.

Remember when Ben was retired from One FC as the Welterweight champion, undefeated and Rogan was hyping him as one of the greatest fighters of all time.

Fast forward to the knockout against Masvidal and the horrendous boxing against Maia, now he’s cashing in on a very likely beat down by a youtuber.

Rough.

You forgot he submitted Robbie Lawler.

They should at least have a submission grappling in another date. So one can embarass the other equally.

Askren went from no standup to KO'ing 2 sports in one fight.

Well if Conor looks trash in a boxing fight then Ben Askren will look like a god.Jokes GOD DAMM he will suck.

Ben is clearly doing it for the money, he said today that he is making a lot more in this fight than any of his other fights.

Will definitely watch it to see how Ben does.

I know I've said countless Times, that I'll stop watching MMA, When/if a fighter I support loses a big fight, but this Time i might actually do it

Don't embarrass the sport, Ben!

Lol curious what the betting lines are for this fight?

You think Askren will get paid at least a million dollars for this? He will cash in.

Would be nice if he can figure out a strategy to out point Paul

Even though Askren has become the butt of jokes on Sherdog, I do hope Ben knocks this tool out

Jake Paul is lucky that there's no spinning backfist in boxing. Nate Robinson don't have this level of striking
YyslyNA.gif
Literally scrolled through the thread looking for this GIF. Just painful.

I wish Bisping was fighting him. Mike destroys him verbally then knocks him out then verbally destroys him again.
Can Bisping be even cleared to fight now.I highly doubt it

Back