Media Jamahal Hill claims his upcoming fight against Alex Pereira is “a mismatch”

Who wins?

• Total voters
It’s by no means a mismatch, but I think a lot of people are writing him (Hill) off.

Hill’s got some really, really good hands. Probably the best hands at 205 since Chuck Liddell. Very powerful, very fast, coming from all sorts of odd angles.

I wonder what both men’s respective gameplans are going to be. I think Alex will try to kick those legs a lot early on, slow down the big man. I wonder if Hill will try to impose some physicality in this matchup, try to clinch with Alex, put his back against the fence, then throw hands as he exits.

I like this fight, it’s an exciting matchup imo. I’m tempted to pick Hill, but this really could go either way.

I like Hill's chances but not wise to look past someone like Poatan. Hes starting to sound like Topuria vs Volk, lets see if he can walk the walk...

Anything can happen in MMA, but getting overly cocky about your chances always hurts a lot worse if you don't win...

maxresdefault.jpg

Feels like he’s not trying to convince anyone, just himself.

I heavily favorite Hill. The only unanswered question about Hill is his durability. Hill has all the advantages except experience.
And except power, skills, leg kicks, and as you already said durability, almost nothing.

He doesn't understand what a mismatch is...

He could be right but I wouldn’t bet on it. Got a feeling he will knock pereira out early doors

Hill is sneaky good, but he’s had a long layoff so I say this fight is pretty even.

Reminds me of when Rampage was told by a reporter that Chuck said “ It’s gonna be a first round KO” Rampage responded with “If Chuck wants to get knocked out in the first round, that’s his business”

Fucking golden lol

Potato will bake Hill's stupid ass.

I'm picking Hill but this is some crazy talk

What do you think an “acl” is, genius?!
Lmao You should refrain from projecting your stupidity onto others.

You dolt.

Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury is a tear or sprain in the ACL — one of the strong bands of tissue that help connect the thighbone to the shinbone at the knee. Most ACL injuries occur during sports such as soccer, basketball, football and downhill skiing.

acl =/= achilles tendon

I'd like to see Hill shock the world, but I struggle to imagine it happening.

Jiri did have him on the back foot and Izzy knocked him out, so he's human... But he's a very hard night of work. Who do you even bring into train for that guy's style.

Back