Media Jamahal Hill claims his upcoming fight against Alex Pereira is “a mismatch”

Who wins?

• Total voters
For as good a puncher as Alex is, he hangs his hands absurdly low. And he doesn't have a granite chin either.

I could see a crafty Hill sneaking in a blistering overhand right and sparking him. Shades of Evans on Liddell.
Probably the most pervasive false narrative on sherdog.

I’ve watched mma for a long ass time. Hill has been through some wars. And he’s beaten the fuck out of some good names. Anything can happen in mma. Hill has dangerous power. He packs more punch than Izzy.

I’m rooting for Poatan, and I believe he can pull it off, but Hill is his most dangerous fight in the past 3 years.

You dolt.

Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injury is a tear or sprain in the ACL — one of the strong bands of tissue that help connect the thighbone to the shinbone at the knee. Most ACL injuries occur during sports such as soccer, basketball, football and downhill skiing.

acl =/= achilles tendon
You know what, you’re right and I totally spaced on that.
I’m not too big headed to admit when I’m wrong and offer and apology where needed. My apologies and cheers, Sherbro. Have a good one.

Imo Hill will surprise all the fans that have been discrediting his skills. 1st or 2nd rd KO for Hill. I already explained why I think this will happen, I'm not going into it again. Lol

Last edited:
Anything can happen in MMA, but getting overly cocky about your chances always hurts a lot worse if you don't win...

maxresdefault.jpg
But talking that trash & sleeping someone makes you a bigger star

1711432086394.png

Right Cross vs Achilles Kick.

Whoever lands first wins.

Tbh Hill is already hated by many, I don't know if it'll make him a bigger star (he don't bother me). Even though I disliked Conrad even back then, most be loved is bullshit.
If he can give Alex the 1 hitter quitter at UFC 300, he should have a lot of fans :D or at least social media will be flooded with clips of whoever knocks out who lol

Jamahal Hill will surprise a lot of people and how easily he beats Poatan.

Back