Media Jamahal Hill declares himself the real LHW champion, not Alex Pereira

Remind me why we are so high on Hill's KO power? Is it the Johnny Walker KO?

pereira has a better resume at this point.
- strickland, izzy, blachowicz, jiri ( 4 champions, 5-1 )

Meanwhile there's Hill:
- loss to paul craig, then beats Crute, Santos, Walker, and Glover.

I find this guy more and more annoying the more he opens his mouth. And I used to actually like the guy. His social media outburst where he gets offended at the slightest things is beyond cringe.

Gotta stay confident for a killer like Pereira. So whatever he has to say to keep himself in that mode. Say it away.

@Poirierfan

While we talkin about that…

Are you seeing sigs? Noticed yesterday that none are showing up (never do on phone but now on my mac too)

Thought it was hilarious how Hill got named “the hardest puncher in the entire sport” after knocking out Johnny Looney Tunes Walker.

Dude couldn’t KO Glover with his one punch he knows how to throw and resorted to spamming 12 headkicks in a row. Still didn’t finish him.

I don't blame him for having this mindset -- he has a winner's mentality and he never lost his belt. I don't quite agree with it, but I get it.

"You know, the champ gets injured and the VP steps in, but hes not the real guy"

... ya like when you became champ after Jiri stepped down? Only difference being Poatan actually fought Jiri.

Well he is the real champ, doesn't matter who he beat, Hill won the belt and never lost it.

Going by your logic neither did Frank Shamrock or Jon Jones thereby making every champion after them paper champs lol.

Now if we get back to some sort of sense and put some context, Poatan fought the guy who vacated the actual belt in Jiri… hilariously Hill was the back up to the back ups when they made his fight with 50 year old Glover coming off a loss out of pure spite for the dud that was Jan/Ank.

<JonesLaugh>

what a delusional bastard the true champ was actually jiri and alex beat him.

he was never the true champ

He simply talks too much.

Alex and Jiri don't talk much. People like them.
100%

Hill is a good fighter and has a solid chance to win. An underdog for sure but a very live one, he's just cringe A F.

We get to find out who the real champ is. That’s the cool thing about this. I favour Alex, but I’ve been wrong before.

what a delusional bastard the true champ was actually jiri and alex beat him.

he was never the true champ

He simply talks too much.

Alex and Jiri don't talk much. People like them.
Some folk really hate Jiri.

Back