News Jamahal Hill vs Khalil Rountree Official for UFC 303 - June 29th, 2024

Who Wins?

• Hill

Votes: 58 30.1%
  • Rountree

Votes: 135 69.9%

• Total voters
Wow.. did not expect this so soon. Well I guess that pretty much means Rountree is next in line for TS if he wins after Ank unless the UFC wants to make Jiri vs Alex 2 sooner than later.

Hey I called this match up. I think hill is geting back into this WAY too fast. but Roundtree Jr will give him the fight he wants.

rooting for Rountree Jr big time, but he has age. He's seems to be an improving fighter though and kicked smiths ass bad.

Same only because roundtree jr vs poatan would be fun for as long as it lasts.
Man I swear you and some others on here mentioned this match up so often that it materialized lol.

Jamahal Hill is simply a stepping stone for who Rountree truly is after..
Will he run through Hill and get his wish for POATAN?
Your thoughts?

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

Hill was obviously never any good. Picking Rountree by KO. Will be betting 0 dollars as usual.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

Damn

I was hoping Khalil would fight Jiri or Jan.
The UFC making brothers fight, first it was the two heavyweight Russians, now its the two Americans.

Last edited:
This is the kind of stuff that endears you to the fans. Respect, he's doing everything he can to get back to the top.

Should be a great matchup, Hill's volume and pressure should be too much for Khalil I think. The recent TKO loss and Khalil's hot streak makes the fight all the more intriguing.

Damn he ran up that Hill
Quick turnaround
Hill can win if Herb isn’t around

Should be a banger. Rountree has been on a tear lately, will be interesting to see how he does here. I favor Hill but not by as much as I thought I would.

Hill playing a dangerous game with the quick turnaround. He wasn't out cold but that was still a pretty bad knockout. Wouldn't be surprised if Rountree knocks him on his ass. Rountree hits hard too.

Y'all do know that Hill got 6 kids. He can't afford to be sitting around lol that being said I see Hill getting the KO

If Khalil stays calm and confident he should win.

But does he still do 1.5 million buys?

Probably? We'll never know since the buys aren't revealed anymore. Regardless, having them on separate cards is a poor business strategy. There's no reason to put another PPV draw under Conor until proven otherwise.

At least he's taking an easy fight against a guy that isn't very dangerous shortly after being brutally knocked out...

...oh shit, wait

It is definitely winnable, but Khalil wouldn't be my first choice to rebound against under Hill's circumstances.

Also, if Khalil knocks him out, which is very possible, he is launched right into contendership. Smart fight for him to take.

Back