James Fields Charged with First Degree Murder

The guy should obviously never be rereleased.
But to a certain degree, that guy is a victim as well. Different kind of victim than the people he injured/killed.
I don't think he would have become a criminal if he didn't fall for the right-wing propaganda.
And the overall left vs. right thing going on. People and specific interest were able to delude his mind in a way that he believed the white race was going to be replaced.
That guy was a sort of a loner and I guess his life didn't work out the way he wanted to. Ideal candidate for extremists.

That's a little too bleeding heart for me.

Victim of society, victim of his own lack of intelligence.

No, let's have some personal responsibility

lol I feel like this reasoning is why you have accepted a lot of the beliefs that you have. It all makes sense now.

You, like many posters here, prefer to discuss my beliefs over the topic at hand. Its bizzare really

Good. Fuck him.

36ib5lw-gif.3558

Serra speaks words of truth here.

I wasn't starting shit i was asking a genuine question. The "lie" is almost too weird to make up which is why i was asking.

http://www.newsweek.com/sexist-alt-...ing-heather-heyers-death-keep-swirling-687195

“The Central District Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Richmond, Virginia, declared definitively to Newsweek that Heyer’s cause of death was no heart attack. Spokesperson Arkuie Williams said during a brief phone interview Tuesday that after more than two months of examinations, it was determined that Heyer died of “blunt force trauma to the torso,” and that her death has been ruled a homicide.”

Don’t humor that ass. He thinks it is perfectly cool to insult a woman who died a tragic death. There is no reason for that regardless of how you think other people might be spinning the story after the fact. She was there counter-protesting white suprematism and clearly not part of Antifa or similar.

Last edited:
The defense has a solid case. They will argue he was sitting in his car minding his own business when attacked by the crowd panicked and drove out of there. This together with the fact that the woman that died was not hit by the car and died of an heartattack cause she was 300lbs I have a hard time seeing him being convicted of 1st degree murder. Not even manslaughter.

The burder of proof is on the prosecution. And just proving he was a nazi is not enough. They need to prove that he was there to kill and that very hard for them to do. Obviously they will pull on the heartstrings of the jury while the defense will stick with the facts.

Honestly it all comes to the jury. If they are fair and objective he walks.

Let’s make a deal. I’ll promise to cancel my account here if the medical examiner says she died of a heart attack if your promise to delete yours if they do not.

Worst thing in the world is if they overcharged here and h somehow got off.

Not Guilty verdict would be horrible

I feel like this guy may walk due to the 1st degree murder charge. If the prosecutors over did this one there will be protests.

KONE should lead the defense team.

"He was just trying to get home to his family."

lol I feel like this reasoning is why you have accepted a lot of the beliefs that you have. It all makes sense now.

He said he thought it was a lie but he was trying to find out the source but in ur sjw bubble, asking questions leads to all sorts of terrible shit. You definitely have him figured out. We should probably start calling u sherdog’s freud.

I saw some pictures that seem to show people hitting his car with weapons prior to him running the women over. If that is true, then I think there are grounds to say that it was not premeditated. Its possible he wasn't trying to kill anyone and he just freaked out because some people were trying to break into his car to harm him.

Guy's charged with like 4 other things, and then I think lesser included charges are also in play, which would allow them to convict him of 2nd degree or manslaughter if first doesn't stick. He has no case for self defense, so he's almost certainly going to prison. ianal, tho.

He said he thought it was a lie but he was trying to find out the source but in ur sjw bubble, asking questions leads to all sorts of terrible shit. You definitely have him figured out. We should probably start calling u sherdog’s freud.

He said he was tempted to believe it because it was so crazy that no one would make it up. That sounds like the exact reason he believes some of the things he believes while others do not. I commend him for investigating before believing. I hope he does that all the time in the future.

I saw some pictures that seem to show people hitting his car with weapons prior to him running the women over. If that is true, then I think there are grounds to say that it was not premeditated. Its possible he wasn't trying to kill anyone and he just freaked out because some people were trying to break into his car to harm him.
That's after he plows into the crowd. There's video of the entire thing.

Back