PBP James Vick Vs Andre Fialho - XMMA1 - 30th January

I don’t know why these guys continue to damage their bodies and put their life in danger.

Just get a regular job and live a life. Not like he’s getting paid great to get brain damage.

aldo.gif

How do you eat that many uppercuts in a row and not make any adjustments?

Bro, just retire. Try to find another way to make a living, save your brain.

That was disturbing. As far as TKOs go, the aftermath of that was about as unsettling as it gets, especially knowing his history.
DISTURBING. that's the word that describes how i felt seeing him in that state. couldn't pin it, thanks.

Gathjae pretty much turned his chin into dust. Now the wind changes he gets KTFO. defo the most shot chin I have ever seen.

This must be implemented regularly to all combat sports and NFL athletes.

anyone have the footage?

Edit:

(Thanks, reddit)

If your James Vick's family, you really have to be concerned for his brain and overall health.

Full Fight: Timestamped

Damn dude, Vick got a kid he should call it quits before he turns into a vegetable.
Just brutal the way he lied there pouring blood, some fucking ECW shit.

Vick has two issues. One, his defense and chin are very weak. Two, his offense has awful accuracy. He throws a ton of volume but hardly anything ever lands with any effectiveness.

That was beautiful rekage...

It's a little funny how Vick bitched about not getting top guys then he did and was KO'd since. I thought this fight was going to get him back on track but unfortunately it seems he's going to be a "has been" that keeps getting fucked up with a win here and there.

It's a little funny how Vick bitched about not getting top guys then he did and was KO'd since. I thought this fight was going to get him back on track but unfortunately it seems he's going to be a "Never Was" that keeps getting fucked up with a win here and there.

<Goldie11>

Vick is a point fighter with trash defense and an even more trash chin. Ever since Dariush it’s been obvious. It looked like maybe he was trending in the right direction but Gaethje knocked him into the shadow realm.

Sad because as a fighter his entire adult life, he probably didn’t pick up any skills or education. Just the reality. He has nowhere to go other than getting brutalized in the b leagues. He’s not the only one either. It’s kinda fucked up.

Back