PBP James Vick Vs Andre Fialho - XMMA1 - 30th January

Good lord, he’s been repeatedly annihilated ever since he decided to start talking shit.

I feel bad for Vick. Sure he said dumb shit and he was never that good. But he saw how Conor did it to be where he was and thought maybe he could try it, only trouble is you gotta back it up. And when you just get destroyed over and over it’s awful. Guy has a young kid I think he needs to find another way. This fight looks awful on paper, that guy was obv juiced up and James just looks so out matched.

I mean, take what you can get...

AgreeableReasonableCanine-max-1mb.gif

et...
Paul Felder is a security guard?

Vick should be a LHW and he was fighting at LW, and he aint some skinny mofo either, Vick has some body. Then people bitch about 5'9 Khabib.

Get sparked in the ufc is one thing but getting your chin taken off in some ghetto-ass organisation with an anime obsession and cte'd commentators is not a good look.

And for fihalo, coming off three loses, to be calling for a shot in the ufc off the back of beating vick? Embarrassing

Vick really needs to retire. He is taking massive head damage and he's young. Fuck that shit. It would be different if he was risking his health to achieve a dream and reach the pinnacle of the sport. He's not even in the same universe to achieving that. Retire man.
Right on

oooh you got me mayne...6'3 guy that probably weights 215 lbs, and drains himself to 155 is cool, cause he never missed weight.

he's a skinny dude, he's not even that lean come fight night.

he should move up, im not a fan of huge weights cuts in general. but there are far worse offenders. if the cut was that terrible, with the number of fights hes had, he should have missed by now

Back