Rumored James Vick vs Niko Price at UFC Tampa

Vick's manager should be fired. Horrible matchup for him. Let's put the guy with a fragile chin and shit boxing defense against aggressive punchers against an aggressive puncher with cinder blocks for fists.

I was really hoping for Perry vs Price instead, but I'll gladly take another Vick drubbing.

Nailed it. Vick doesn’t move his head, retreats in a straight line without angling out, lets himself be backed up to the cage, and leaves his chin open when he throws punches.

Even if he had an iron jaw and fought nothing but wrestlers, he would still eat more punches than he should, and even if he wasn’t knocked out, would still absorb unnecessary cumulative damage.

I liked the James Vick before the Justin Gaethje fight. I hope he builds some momentum.

Fucking WASTELAND this shit.
Wtf?

tenor.gif

Why did I think the one-armed dude?

Nick Newel.

Close enough for me.

It's a winnable fight for Vick if his chin holds up.

Going to be interesting to see how he deals with Niko's reach and balls-to-the-wall aggression.

Seems early considering vick has been knocked out quite a lot lately.

Lol, why do you guys hate Vick so much? Personally just grates you or did he actually do/say something slimy?

I don’t like people who look like skeletons at the weigh ins

I am very happy James Vick will receive another vicious KO by top quality gentleman Niko.
Fuck James Vick.
Niko comin for you boi.

Back