Media Jamie Varner not a fan of Laura Sanko's commentary

Sms_productions713

It can’t rain all the time
@Orange
Reaction score

The funny part is, she supposedly fought on the same card he did back at titan FC lol

But man those comments are rough. New fans just kissing this girls ass because she fought a soccer mom once, and not even knowing who Jamie Varner is

Last edited:
I think she's doing a fine job and I like her. Her career shouldn't even be brought up though. The women at the highest level in this sport suck donkey balls most of the time so the fighters she faced in her ammy career (and 1 pro fight) was god awful. She's also the only time I've seen someone TKO'd with a punch? Her 1 pro fight was probably the most amazingly fitting matchup they could find for her since she is buddy buddy with Invictas matchmakers.

She definitely got bit of a woman's complex going though trying to make sure everyone knows she trains in every other sentence. "The guys at the gym.." "I've trained with this guy.." "You know how it is after a training session.."

actually laura sanko has fought fitzy and Anik are the only ones who haven't

If she wasn’t pretty would she still have the job?

I think that's a very interesting/loaded questions.

I think sanko is good at her job because she has confidence, most women get their confidence from their looks. She actually trains Martial arts, has fought before and also happens to be good looking. basically laura sanko aint JUST pretty. There aren't a lot of women who fit her mold, which is why there hasn't been a female commentator until she's arrived.

Last edited:
The idea that commentators should be fighters is proven wrong constantly by the initials DC. Also, by the fucking history of commentators largely not being fighters.

The idea that she's "trying hard" is dumb if she's usually right, which she is. It's an empty complaint, because it's the obvious thing TO do is try. NOT trying is the problem, not trying. It rings of "Oh I don't like that this person I don't want to be knowledgeable is actually kinda knowledgeable," and is you getting mad that you're not finding enough reason to be mad.

Also, blast doubles  are tiring. What is Varner even talking about?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back