Media Jamie Varner not a fan of Laura Sanko's commentary

OMG weirdos still posting in this bullshit? Jamie Varner is irrelevant in MMA and only gets talked about when he says something stupid. Cope and move the fuck on with your lives.

Laura Sanko was never my friend

Laura is the best thing to happen to commentary in ages.
Don't get why Varner doesn't trash a DC.
Because Sanko already does that on the Weigh In Shows. Trashes DC on towel-gate, not doing his homework, opinions, etc.

These commentators aren't Fame virgins -- they get lit up on social media.

Varner just like a Sherdogger -- watching the fights getting agitated by the commentators, commercials, parlay getting junked, long action pauses between fights -- and just unloads at the next opportunity to be heard.

es normal

Have some self respect...

It's too late for that, he spent 20 pages defending her

<{cruzshake}>

Opinions are opinions, so 'everyone can have them and disagree' all that nonsense, but most people do try to back them up with some sort of substance to their claim. Laura provides maybe the most technical approach out of the commentators.

It's funny to me because other critics of hers say she does TOO much, with some claiming she's got people in her earpiece feeding her info to make her sound smarter. Strange how the critics can't seem to reconcile their seemingly contradictory criticism, isn't it?
It's not strange at all. Different people have different points of critique, I know it hurts you to your core when somebody doesn't share your views you little weirdo but that's how life is.

She is far better than DC :rolleyes:
She has been on a tiny percentage of what DC has. Of course he has far more terrible moments because he has done the job for far longer. By your logic someone who has done the job a week is better than DC because they have never made mistakes. Trash take

It's not strange at all. Different people have different points of critique, I know it hurts you to your core when somebody doesn't share your views you little weirdo but that's how life is.
Missing the point as usual. It's not strange that people disagree with me. It's strange that the people who do so can't keep their story straight, you little top-5 dumbest user on this site. I mean, I did almost explicitly say that already, but I shouldn't be surprised you didn't understand it. Par for the course that things need to be spoonfed to you

OMG weirdos still posting in this bullshit? Jamie Varner is irrelevant in MMA and only gets talked about when he says something stupid. Cope and move the fuck on with your lives.

It was your fault. You kept saying some nonsense that you feel, and to pass it off as factual. You helped create this shit. Now this is the consequences of your actions

Last edited:
She has been on a tiny percentage of what DC has. Of course he has far more terrible moments because he has done the job for far longer. By your logic someone who has done the job a week is better than DC because they have never made mistakes. Trash take
Well, so far Sanko has zero terrible moments or serious mistakes. There is a also a much larger sample size than you think. She has done tons of Invicta and Contender Series commentary too.

Missing the point as usual. It's not strange that people disagree with me. It's strange that the people who do so can't keep their story straight, you little top-5 dumbest user on this site. I mean, I did almost explicitly say that already, but I shouldn't be surprised you didn't understand it. Par for the course that things need to be spoonfed to you
You're so fucking weird man. You got offended by my username like an absolute autist that one time and ever since then you've been throwing insults around you, reminiscing of a chimp throwing feces. Even reported me a few times like the pussy you are kek. Literally the most autistic bloke on here, by far. Also that's not what you were saying. You were saying "other critics of hers say she does TOO much, with some claiming", that's what I was talking about.
Different people have different points of critique, they don't have to discuss their arguments to present one cohesive argument to you. Dumbass retard. Continue crying though.
{<BJPeen}

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back